Things I'm sending

cbarrin

Feb 1, 2005
okay...tell me if I have everything...I'm sending to my husband.

Copy of 2006 and 2005 taxes and W-2
letter of employment verification along with paycheck stubs
DS-230 I and II
I-864
copy of passport
copy of bc
joint sponser copy of 2006,05,04 taxes and W-2
Joint sponser I-864
lJoint sponser letter or employment verification along with paycheck stub
joint sponser bc
3 2x2 photos of myself

Do I have everything?

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Cbarrin, you are almost good to go, but according to the IV Unit website on the Pre-interview documents page. If you are using a joint sponsor you NEED a copy of his/her LPR card or Proof of U.S citizenship as well. Please read the IV unit consulate website and comfirm this.

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
OK, Nevermind I see that you are including the Joint sponsor's BC, so I guess you are all goo then!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
cbarrin...you've got it covered...even down to the pictures of yourself, which they are not gonna need...your SO is the one that needs the new pics...but better safe than sorry, right???

Good luck!!!

MQ

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for posting the list cberrin.

Is this for your husband's interview for a K3 visa? I like keeping track of the info for future reference when others might need help.

Thanks and good luck on the interview

Mayimbe007

Mar 24, 2007
Looks good I sent the down the same to my wife w/ the exception of my pics. I sent her everything that they asked for on the appointment letter.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Mayi...you're getting soooo close...how do you feel???

AND WHEN is DTTUSA gonna be up an running again??? I'm so lost without it!!!! ;)

MQ

Mayimbe007

Mar 24, 2007
I feel great that I don't have to mess around with anymore paperwork. But in the same note I am exhausted with work and trying to get my apartment ready.

cbarrin

Feb 1, 2005
Thank you everybody...I'm so excited...since I got everything, I will be sending this package off this weekend or at least by Monday...I just now wish he will hurry up and get his package...I'll keep you guys updated...

MQ...I'm with you, I miss DTTUSA...I need it more than ever now

cbarrin

Feb 1, 2005
Thanks for posting the list cberrin.

Is this for your husband's interview for a K3 visa? I like keeping track of the info for future reference when others might need help.

Thanks and good luck on the interview

Yes it's a CR-1, should be switched to IR-1

Mayimbe007

Mar 24, 2007
Thank you everybody...I'm so excited...since I got everything, I will be sending this package off this weekend or at least by Monday...I just now wish he will hurry up and get his package...I'll keep you guys updated...

MQ...I'm with you, I miss DTTUSA...I need it more than ever now

My wife still hasn't got her interview package from the Consulate. But I did get a copy up here from the Consulate so I ended up sending it to her.

cbarrin

Feb 1, 2005
How did you get a copy??? I want a copy...I was put as chose of agent...so I thought I did get one....(I"m whining)....

Mayimbe007

Mar 24, 2007
The choice of agent is only valid when the case is at the NVC. Once it reaches the Embassy they only contact the applicant in regards to their case. I called in October to the Mexico Number and requested they send me a copy as well of the appointment package.

ReD_HeAd

Mar 12, 2007
I know we are talking K3 but my friend in DR his fiance in US got the packet not him .. told him to get his case number to call for a copy of the packet.
Told him maybe the courier will show up soon .. not sure what is going on with the packets as Mayimbe said once it leaves the NVC the applicant gets paperwork