Mooseman comes South

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Mooseman, aka John and his lovely wife Linda, have arrived, bearing gifts.
We have 100's of pix, but here's a few to start with.
We went out into a somewhat poor area, and with suitcases and bags ful of goodies for the kids.

This is John & Linda,

BellaVistaJohLinda100.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda130.jpg

And here are some of the goodies,

BellaVistaJohLinda023.jpg

And the most important part, some real happy kids,

BellaVistaJohLinda045.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda058.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda059.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda084.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda085.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda107.jpg

BellaVistaJohLinda159.jpg

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
"OK!". Damit, I'm crying!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words here.

Criss - I have shed many tears since last week. Plus, the people here at home who have seen this have the same reaction; it is amazing.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks to everyone for all the kind words here.

Criss - I have shed many tears since last week. Plus, the people here at home who have seen this have the same reaction; it is amazing.
Now that we're exactly one month before Christmas, I'm getting ready to go out looking for a new surprise spot to drop into with presents.
The area we went into, Mooseman, is of course, always on the list of spots where we go on New Year's Eve.
I'll do my best to get a pic of your favorite kid getting her presents.
It can be a bit chaotic at times, when we make our stops in other areas, but those kids in that particular neighbourhood, are always kool and composed, so I should be able to get a couple of good photos.

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Now that we're exactly one month before Christmas, I'm getting ready to go out looking for a new surprise spot to drop into with presents.
The area we went into, Mooseman, is of course, always on the list of spots where we go on New Year's Eve.
I'll do my best to get a pic of your favorite kid getting her presents.
It can be a bit chaotic at times, when we make our stops in other areas, but those kids in that particular neighbourhood, are always kool and composed, so I should be able to get a couple of good photos.

We will leave it up to you, my friend - just wish we could be there. Will be there in spirit for sure and one year soon we will be there in person; that's a promise. You the man, Rocky!