Service that provides USA telephone number

white light

Sep 25, 2006
I am currently using a service called USA global link which gives me a USA telephone number where I can do business. It's not working and I'm losing so much business it isn't funny. Does anybody know of another service in the north coast that provides the same type of service where the telephone works through the internet and people can call you with the united states number. Thank you so much for your help. :paranoid:

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
we use a service called Primus, with a canadian number, but you could probably get a US number......good luck hope this helps

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I am currently using a service called USA global link which gives me a USA telephone number where I can do business. It's not working and I'm losing so much business it isn't funny. Does anybody know of another service in the north coast that provides the same type of service where the telephone works through the internet and people can call you with the united states number. Thank you so much for your help. :paranoid:

Check this one:Phone Numbers Everywhere, Cardless Calling Card, Cheap Calls Over The Internet, Unlimited, Anytme, Anywhere, hosted and guaranteed to work by ETN Head Office
and this one: Moment please....
They have 800 numbers and are reliable

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'm getting good service from Vonage. I chose a 518 area code, but could have any one or more area codes that I want.

white light

Sep 25, 2006
Thanks everybody

I got on the phone with Vonage and the price certainly beats what I'm paying this other company. I should have the box that will operate the service by next week. All of you have been so helpful. I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful week,
white light :laugh:

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I have a Skype-In number in the States that will forward to my computer and if I am not on it, to my cell phone here and it works perfectly.
I also have a Skype-In number here in the DR and works and then it doesn't.

... J-D.