I need gasoline - Suggestions

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
It's 6:15 Monday night and my car is almost empty of gasoline.. I went to 2 Texacos and 1 Shell ...all out of gas. Anyone know a station that has gas now???

Thanks

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
gas

My roomie just told me there is a Texaco on Independencia near Heroes de Luperon ...Can't confirm this but they run out of gas all the time and assured me it is open....good luck and be safe

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
Thanks I got some gasoline -filled my car. I'll probably fill a few cans with gas tomorrow as well.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Where can you have it done?

ever thought of swithching to propane....much cheaper and no shortages

Yes I agree, I have two cars, one you have the option of either petrol or gas, but it was expensive to buy the vehicle. Can you have the switch done here? if so with whom? Id be very nervous having it done unless the guy was competent, its nerve wracking enough watching folk fill up with the gas here and not turning off their engines first

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Still at it eh? why dont you give my friend Peter at Coastal a call and ask why they had no premium the other day, that is just one.
I just gassed up at Coastal 1 hour ago with premium.
There were 2 other vehicles when I arrived, and another pulled in as I was leaving.
No shortages, no queues.