Anyone looking for work?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
A friend is looking for a secretary (male or female) in an office in Cabarete. Applicants should be bi-lingual, English and Spanish and German if possible but not essential. Must be computer literate.

Basic salary and commission.

stef321

Feb 2, 2004
Hi there,
interested in the job; am computer literate, fluent in English and German, passable Spanish; would like to know more, please PM with hours, salary, etc.
Stef

morlandg

Feb 20, 2007
looking for work

Hi - I may have just the person youre looking for. Please PM me with details including salary and commission definitions.
Graham

Last edited:

melanie810

Nov 14, 2007
I am looking for a job..

Hi,
i am interested... I am looking for a job ; i speak french, english, dutch and spanish. I am a formation in Marketing and relations Public.
I am free for any interview. please email me at melanie.turchet@yahoo.fr
thanks a lot!! M?lanie

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Looking for a "secretary"

I am curious about some of the responses to date.Is "writing" on a computer ie: grammar, caps, sentence structure, any different than working "on the job"? I don't know the answer to my own question but ask because if there is no difference,why would one answering an ad for a secretary not show their best skills now?

Maybe I am thinking of an old style of secretary?
More importantly, why am I posting this, I don't need the job.
JOHN

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What I find even more interesting is some are asking the OP to PM or email them with details. Some of you need to be a little more pro-active.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lo mismo.....

What I find even more interesting is some are asking the OP to PM or email them with details. Some of you need to be a little more pro-active.
I was thinking the same thing...

YOU need the job, YOU send the OP YOUR information (resume).

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
well, my take is that since at least one of the positings came from someone who is french ( or at least lived in France ) they're used to the "nanny state" that France ( among other European countries ) enforces...they assume that the whole world works the same...no wonder "who makes it in NY will make it anywhere". I absolutely adore Sosua and I cannot wait to relocate, yet I am aware that it cannot happen unless I am "ready"...Moved to London when I was 20 without worries, 8 years later it was time to move on so I choose NY again without worries, yet when it comes to the DR you must do your OWN due dilligence...not everyone can enter/live in paradise.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
well, my take is that since at least one of the positings came from someone who is french ( or at least lived in France ) they're used to the "nanny state" that France ( among other European countries ) enforces...they assume that the whole world works the same...no wonder "who makes it in NY will make it anywhere". I absolutely adore Sosua and I cannot wait to relocate, yet I am aware that it cannot happen unless I am "ready"...Moved to London when I was 20 without worries, 8 years later it was time to move on so I choose NY again without worries, yet when it comes to the DR you must do your OWN due dilligence...not everyone can enter/live in paradise.
\\

Yep--your positing is clear as mud.

vevy

Feb 14, 2006
Employment info ...Needs/Wants

Why not place all this employment info/give and take in the classified section? Perhaps the Living Moderator can redirect the inquiries.

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Why not place all this employment info/give and take in the classified section? Perhaps the Living Moderator can redirect the inquiries.

Perhaps you should read the forum guidelines. http://www.dr1.com/forums/employment/47756-guidelines-using-forum.html

Especially the piece about " A Free advertising job board is not easily found" ;)l Vevy, the Living Moderator will not be redirecting any e(i)nquiries.

Generally, I have seen very few respondents to jobs ads in this forum doing what the advertiser requests. It should be rule number one, no? Doing what the prospective new boss asks of you? I despair! Generation X seems to be doing things a little different!

XXX

Banned
Nov 14, 2007
Am from Cabarete!

Am looking for a job closer to home. If position is still available please let me know.

A friend is looking for a secretary (male or female) in an office in Cabarete. Applicants should be bi-lingual, English and Spanish and German if possible but not essential. Must be computer literate.

Basic salary and commission.

les1

Feb 1, 2007
I am Trying to find an email address and phone number for applying for work at Bahia Principe, Rio San Juan, without success having looked at their web site. I will be going back to live in Rio San Juan in Feb and want to get work as a tour guide applying from the UK, not in DR cause I will then get paid more and in dollars. Anyone help?