ISO Honda CRV Auto Parts -Santiago

Maggie6872

Jul 18, 2005
I am looking for a place in Santiago that stocks Honda Parts. I think I saw one on the way in on the turistica on my last trip from Sosua, but no idea of the name, much less a phone number.

I have a 97 CRV and I need a drivers side door handle (it's old and plastic and I pulled a bit too hard) and a front passenger mirror (evidently someone needed it more than I did).

Any suggestions (phone numbers appreciated) so I can call to see if they have parts the parts available and not chase my tail all around town?

Thanks,
Maggie

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I am looking for a place in Santiago that stocks Honda Parts. I think I saw one on the way in on the turistica on my last trip from Sosua, but no idea of the name, much less a phone number.

I have a 97 CRV and I need a drivers side door handle (it's old and plastic and I pulled a bit too hard) and a front passenger mirror (evidently someone needed it more than I did).

Any suggestions (phone numbers appreciated) so I can call to see if they have parts the parts available and not chase my tail all around town?

Thanks,
Maggie
I don't know of one off hand, but I can tell you that even when you phone ahead, they will likely tell you they have a part, even when they don't.
Sometimes, you can go to the local guys here in Sosua or Cabarete, and they can order the parts for you.... sometimes.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
In Santiago you can go to Avenida J. Armando Bermudez. That's where most of the autoparts stores are. Also try ave 27 de Febrero, just before you get to J. A. Bermudez. Good luck!

Zeus