health insurance PLEASE!!!

shannecart

Nov 15, 2007
I will be moving from the netherlands with my family to the d.r. and need a very good health insurance. preferably one that allows me and my family members to travel to the u.s. for complicated treatments (should they arrise)
can anyone help me please??

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I've looked into this matter quite extensively and to my knowledge there is no dominican health coverage that covers treatments done in the United States.

These insurance companies don't cover 100% many procedures done in the DR even though they are not as expensive as in the US, they definitely won't cover anything done there.

Unless there is some dominican super-plan that I am not aware of that does this, but guaranteed it will cost a lot of money.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I will be moving from the netherlands with my family to the d.r. and need a very good health insurance. preferably one that allows me and my family members to travel to the u.s. for complicated treatments (should they arrise)
can anyone help me please??

Being from the Netherlands myself I do understand how important insurance is in a foreign country. We at Group Metro have our insurance handled by Proyecciones S.A. and to give you an example one of our executives had to fly with his infant son to the US for an emergency, costs came up to a total of $ 130.000,- which was covered in full by the insurance company.
If you need anymore info plse PM me with your e-mail address and I'll supply you with the needed info.
Groetjes

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I've looked into this matter quite extensively and to my knowledge there is no dominican health coverage that covers treatments done in the United States.

These insurance companies don't cover 100% many procedures done in the DR even though they are not as expensive as in the US, they definitely won't cover anything done there.

Unless there is some dominican super-plan that I am not aware of that does this, but guaranteed it will cost a lot of money.

ARS Humano has an International insurance plan.

ARS Humano