I need help finding a place to celebrate my son's birthday

jsantos

Sep 28, 2007
Hi All

My son turns 8 in March and we will be in Santiago at that time. ( we are staying for a few months) anyways...he wants a birthday party at a place kinda like a Chuck E Cheese or Bonkers, typically a place where there's a lot of games and stuff. I haven't found or seen a place like this in Santiago. Can you guys please give me an idea? I know that he doesn't want a home party and I don't mind doing it somewhere else but I just can't find anything. Please help.....

Jsantos =)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
There isn't any place like this that I am aware of. There is a video game area in La Plaza International and they do also have a few restaurants and a movie theatre. Failing that, you could take him to Kaskada Park here in Santiago or Ocean World.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Don't the fast food places in Santiago do parties? I wouldn't do it myself, but we've been invited to parties at places like Pizzarelli and they're OK.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
There is a Chuckie Cheese on Okeechobee Blvd. and Military Trail in West Palm Beach... there will certainly be one closer by... probably Miami... I know, I know... that's the USA. :)
So, welcome to the DR... here people go to the river, the neighbors, or family members... Have a big BBQ, a lot a people and kids over you've never seen before. Pinata, cake, overly sweet soda plentyfull and some glibbery stuff kids only love to eat. LOUD music, actually EVERYTHING and everybody LOUD , real games (no "game over" here)... just a ball.
Just hook up with some locals, they'll show you how to have a REAL good time and your son will never again ask for a MCD or Chuckie Cheese birthday.

... J-D

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
The more "well to do" children from my school on the North Coast had their bday parties at Pizza Hut mostly, also Burger King and the go-carting place.

The rest would have a nice party at home...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
At the corner of Avenida Juan Pablo Duarte and La Salle, there is a pizzzer?a that is quite capable of doing this.
On 27 de Febrero and On?simo Jimenez, across from the Mitsubishi place and the lower part of De La Salle school, there is a Pizzarelli Pizza place. They , too, have parties for kids.

There you go! Problem solved!!

HB