To Chris & CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
I admire your effort and dedication for DR1...I just don't subscribe to deleted postings that do not have rude remarks...I mention " don't give up your day day job"...that was deleted....thank tou

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I admire your effort and dedication for DR1...I just don't subscribe to deleted postings that do not have rude remarks...I mention " don't give up your day day job"...that was deleted....thank tou
Just to advise you of proper protocol, in the event that you have an issue such as yours, it's best to communicate with the mod by PM or email.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Actually that was me that deleted your comment in the visa forum.

If you have a problem with that please send me a private message and I'll explain it to you.

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
so would you be so kind and display for all to see the comment that you delletedd......gracias

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
thank tou

Thank tou too for the feedback!
(Anyone have flashbacks to the Tweetybird? I think a thaw a puthy cat!) ;)

If you have a problem with a moderator, korejdk, send a pm directly to that mod. I am not the only one you know! And we do not 'subscribe' to threads. We have to read 'em all!

And for good measure, DR1 comes with a full 'money-back' guarantee. :cheeky: Send AnnaC a pm to ask her why she deleted something. There usually is good reason that you may not be aware of.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Esto trabaja......

Hey, do what I do every time one of my posts is deleted:

I grab the first tree I see and I make love to it.....

Boy, you should see all the little MiguelitoTrees I have.....Too bad my "Woody Woodpecker" is a "good for nothing" now!.

Try it and soon you will also sing the now famous song......"It's raining trees, Allelujah, it's raining trees......".

Trust me.....Do NOT fight it.......Voice it any change you get....

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If Anna deletes a posting of mine I boycott spaghetti for a week.

If Robert deletes a posting of mine I boycott warm beer for a week.

If Chris deletes a posting of mine I boycott TV broadcasts of wildebeest migrations in the Serengeti (which is in Tanzania :ermm:).

If El Tigre deletes a posting of mine I avoid the Tigueres who wash windshields for a week.

If KeithR deletes a posting of mine I toss a servilleta out my car window.

If passive aggressive doesn't work for you you can always start your own web site and run it as you like.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If Anna deletes a posting of mine I boycott spaghetti for a week.

If Robert deletes a posting of mine I boycott warm beer for a week.

If Chris deletes a posting of mine I boycott TV broadcasts of wildebeest migrations in the Serengeti (which is in Tanzania :ermm:).

If El Tigre deletes a posting of mine I avoid the Tigueres who wash windshields for a week.

If KeithR deletes a posting of mine I toss a servilleta out my car window.

If passive aggressive doesn't work for you you can always start your own web site and run it as you like.
You crack me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.