Flu Shots for Sosua Residents

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Does anyone know where to purchase an influenza vaccination for the upcoming season.

I already called the clinic in the suburbs of Sosua which is called Cabarete and they said they offer no such vaccination.

Do I need to travel all the way to POP?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does anyone know where to purchase an influenza vaccination for the upcoming season.

I already called the clinic in the suburbs of Sosua which is called Cabarete and they said they offer no such vaccination.

Do I need to travel all the way to POP?
Not sure that it exists around here, and not sure that I would trust it, if it did.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have not heard about them being available in Sosua. Doubt it since doctors here don't have that sort of practice.

If you want somebody closer than POP, try ServiMed in Cabarete 809-571-0964

I got mine in Santo Domingo, but then the doctor I go to in POP for respiratory stuff told me she had access to the vaccine. Probably others at Bournigal do, too.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I have not heard about them being available in Sosua. Doubt it since doctors here don't have that sort of practice.

If you want somebody closer than POP, try ServiMed in Cabarete 809-571-0964

I got mine in Santo Domingo, but then the doctor I go to in POP for respiratory stuff told me she had access to the vaccine. Probably others at Bournigal do, too.

Thanks Ken, I already tried ServiMed , looks like Bournigal in POP. I just need to find a new DR. in the DR