Toronto or Buffalo to Santo Domingo

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Only charters fly direct from Toronto......however....

Air Canada does have their 'vacation' package flights which usually start in Dec. but as far as I know they only go to Punta Cana.
We flew Air Canada to Miami -then codeshare AA to SD on Thursday for a very reasonable price.
There are direct flights from Buffalo (sorry I don't know which airline but the price in Dec. was $384US plus taxes).

You can try Air Transat,Skyservice websites to see charter availability and prices or you can go to HumeTravel.com and do a search with dates to see what comes up!

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
There are charters seasonally that begin on Dec 15, direct to SDQ. They leave once a week, and you can book to return 1 or 2 weeks after departure. check www.selloffvacations.com:

and go where it says "Santo Domingo" to check dates and prices

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I checked Departing dec 15, returning the 22, comes to about $580 taxes included
returning one week later cost $875. If you don't mind a little busing to get to Santo Domingo, you can always fly direct to POP or Punta Cana via west jet, and take a bus. I recently got a ticket from ottawa direct to punta cana for $500 taxes included off selloffvacations, travelling with westjet.