Public Transportation in DR

seabail45

Jul 7, 2007
How is public transportation in DR. Does a public bus go from La Romana to Santo Domingo. If so, how much does it cost and how long does a bus take.

also Once you get into Santo Domingo, how easy is it to catch another bus to your particular destination? I think the street is: calle Juan Dunat or something like that

seabail45

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
How is public transportation in DR. Does a public bus go from La Romana to Santo Domingo. If so, how much does it cost and how long does a bus take.

also Once you get into Santo Domingo, how easy is it to catch another bus to your particular destination? I think the street is: calle Juan Dunat or something like that

seabail45

La Romana to Santo Domingo can be possible by a Gua Gua for about 150 pesos and the time is about 2 hours..Unless this has changed since September.My info should be correct...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
In Santo Domingo they have taxis, public cars and buses. I don't know between what two points you will be going, but there are options. Since most people don't have cars, public transport readily available.