Being hassled by Sankies has put me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
Hi

Being hassled by Sankies in the DR has put me off comming back again as this year I went to Greece and had a hassle free time.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi

Being hassled by Sankies in the DR has put me off comming back again as this year I went to Greece and had a hassle free time.
I can't say that I blame you.
Next time, if you do ever come back, I'll lend you my stun gun, then you can really have some fun.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Hi

Greece? Sounds like fun. I went to Austria, Hungary and Ukraine - no one bothered me at all. Although the kind of Ukrainian girls I see in my city - I can understand why men there would NEVER pay attention to anyone in particular - too much beauty to look at everywhere you go. Can anyone else provide more names of hassle free places?

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
Zante in Greece

Zante in greece is fab its really pretty also try cyprus thats really nice in the summer also very pretty

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Porque?....

Hi

Ever heard of telling someone "leave me alone or I'll tell your boss you are bothering me?".

Trust me, Sankies talk among themselves and saying the above to one, it's like saying it to MOST of them.

On second thought, MODERATOR, please delete this post!.

Kateinyork

Mar 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
Ever heard of telling someone "leave me alone or I'll tell your boss you are bothering me?".

Trust me, Sankies talk among themselves and saying the above to one, it's like saying it to MOST of them.

On second thought, MODERATOR, please delete this post!.

I second that - every word of it.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You obviously went by yourself. This is why they bothered you. Why would you want to go to an AI by yourself when there are so many other options for the independent traveler?

And if you DID go by yourself and did not want to hook up with anyone, then why did you go in the first place?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
And if you DID go by yourself and did not want to hook up with anyone, then why did you go in the first place?

First of ll you don't know if she went alone and second not everyone travels alone to hook up. Believe it or not some people like to travel and soak up some sun and relax, maybe tour little to see the visiting country.

Why do you people have to bash everyone no matter what they say?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Por fin.....

Thank God this time I am not one of "you people".....I feel so alone. LOL.

OP, how many Sankies bothered you?. Perhaps you are THAT good looking (although I know that really doesn't matter to those insects).

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
First of ll you don't know if she went alone and second not everyone travels alone to hook up. Believe it or not some people like to travel and soak up some sun and relax, maybe tour little to see the visiting country.

Why do you people have to bash everyone no matter what they say?
I admit that I took the OP's post at face value at first, but upon checking all her previous posts, it is clear that she has been playing the sanky field for a couple of years now, so to come on here with some innocent sounding post about how sankies ruined her trip by harassing her, is nothing less than dishonest.
Go take a look for yourself, she doesn't have that many posts and they're mostly about all her sanky friends.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Do you guys think DR is NOT a place for a single woman to travel to? I am serious about this question, it is just scary what people think about those girls who go there :ermm: I am just asking because I don't want people think this kind of stuff about me and tell my son his Mom is a "...". You know what :ermm:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lo leiste?.....

Normally, I would agree, but in this case, he is correct.
She knew exactly what she was getting into.
Did you read my last paragraph?.

I said: "FOR ME, the word "puta" is one of the worse words a person can be called".

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.........

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
NOT nice, Kyle, NOT nice at all.

All your post will do is have Anna close this thread.....With reason, I may add.

I don't know, FOR ME, the word "puta" is one of the worse words a person can be called. But that's just me.

you are right, i got carried away.....

SORRY...

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Do you guys think DR is NOT a place for a single woman to travel to? I am serious about this question, it is just scary what people think about those girls who go there :ermm: I am just asking because I don't want people think this kind of stuff about me and tell my son his Mom is a "...". You know what :ermm:
Not at all.
The sanky phenomenon is most prevalent in the AI resorts, and even if you go there, you can avoid the problem by not paying any attention to them, or maybe even clearly telling them no.
They have easier fish to fry, than those who are not interested.
Outside of the resorts, you may find the men to be quite direct and maybe even a bit fresh, but that is a part of the Latino/Dominican culture here, and it's harmless.
Throughout the years, I have met many single traveling females, some alone, some with a friend, and they had no more trouble than a single man might have.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Entendido....

Still, the premise was correct.
....And that, my friend, is YOUR right! (to think that way).

I also read some of her posts BUUUT I would still NOT call her a "puta".

I just do NOT used that word that much, because of what I said before.

And that is MY right.

Kyle: I hear you!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.