Eddy ties the knot

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
For those who know us, just want you to know that after living together "in sin" for over two decades, I have decided to do the right thing. I married my 62 year old girlfriend. LOL.
I'll throw a little party when I get there in a few weeks. See you then. Still haven't figured out how to insert a pic., but here's a link to it.
http://www.eddysportsbar.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=1014
PS maybe one of the moderators and do it.

Congrats Eddy

Here is your picture posted

836a1jq.jpg

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Wy wife and I only met you a few times, nice man, glad we met you. CONGRATULATIONS on your WEDDING. Do you need any advice regarding the relationship between a man and woman? If you do, I can't help you. I've only been married 37 years and need to give it more time. PM Rocky, he might be able to help. Take care big guy and again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Wow the two of you look soooo sweet and he is so proud to say "my 62 year old girlfriend", What a man, it gives me hope and a warm feeling:cheeky:....unlike some here.....ok never mind.
CONGRATS!!!!!

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Did you say your 62 yr old girlfriend????
There is no way that beautiful woman is 62!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must be a typo?
Anyways...regardless..congrats!!!! :)

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Felicidades por su matrimonio. Que Dios siempre bendiga su casa y relaci?n.

What a nice looking family you have, I wish you the best!

Marlie

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Congragulations to you all!
If you're ever looking for the way out, it's right behind you.
:ermm:
mkohn

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Allow me to add my congratulations, Eddy. You and the bride look wonderful. I do hope you have another few decades of legal bliss...

Will sure try and make it to your party when you arrive.

All the best from the old

HB

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks.

Thanks to all for your kind wishes ? Thanks Wud for the pic. Someday you can show me how it?s done. Yea, Elena is 62. After all I?m 63 and like younger women. Will be looking for a ticket this week. I will be on my honeymoon alone for a few months. The company that my wife works for is opening a new store so she is stuck in the cold for a while. I?m sure the Angels will take good care of me. LOL. Oh yea, since when does a Sanky have to be single? See you all soon.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hi eddy, congratulations. Please send me your dates of your actual stay in sosua. I will come to visit you. Ever since you left, sosua is not the same.
AZB

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Big congratulations Eddy - I can't catch up to you on the age thing but even at that I've got a thirty year head start at a successful marriage - LOL.

Gregg (and Giselle)