Ocean World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luperon-al

Nov 20, 2007
Hi,

Have any of you been to Ocean world recently? I'm interestred in the sting ray and shark encouters? Are they worth the charge. I am assuming it'll be about $150US since the dolphionr thing is $125US

Thanks,
Al

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I think you'll find it's less than that. I've watched it and it was definitely interesting, wondering if the food included fingers - LOL (just kidding).

Gregg

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Hi,

Have any of you been to Ocean world recently? I'm interested in the sting ray and shark encounters? Are they worth the charge. I am assuming it'll be about $150US since the dolphin thing is $125US

Thanks,
Al

We didn't go, and so only have second-hand accounts. One guy at our resort said his wife paid the cost to swim with the dolphins (booked at the resort, $120US I think) and she thought it was wonderful. Another couple paid $60US each at the resort for a bus ride there and general admission and were bored silly by 2 PM.

Luperon-al

Nov 20, 2007
Thanks for the info.
I'll check it out and if i still have all my fingers i can tell you how it was ...

xdaniellex

Apr 30, 2007
yes we loved it!
we went with First Choice and they offered the dolphin encounter at a low price with the shark & sting ray encounter, i cant remember how much it was but we thought it was a good price.

Defiantly do it, it is worth the money & good to say you have done something like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.