Famous people at Thanksgiving dinner

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Party's still on, so this is just the preview.

ThanksgivingDR107003.jpg

ThanksgivingDR107012.jpg

ThanksgivingDR107037.jpg

ThanksgivingDR107039.jpg

ThanksgivingDR107052.jpg

ThanksgivingDR107059.jpg

ThanksgivingDR107061.jpg

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
2nd post, 2nd pic, girl on the far right - smokin! haha. She dominicana? Just curious, and pointing out the obviousl.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If I Were 40 Years Younger................

and Bob was 40 years older,I might have a chance!!!!! But she is..."To Die For!!!!"
Marco,I am in Boston,even drove through "Plimoth" on the way up from Cape Cod. I will be in SD on Dec. 2nd. Any plans for a "Christmas/Newyears Party"????
Whats up with this"Leptospirosis" outbreak????? I am worried about my kids in SD!
Graet pictures! Thanks Tom
"Happy Thanksgiving" to all in attendance!!!!

N

naturelover

i have been told to stick to the point in posts.............so errrrrrm happy thanksgiving ...i have been debating is it canadian and american or just american and what are you giving thanks for ....sorry for my ignorance lol
Im not saying who i like the best on the pics:paranoid: but....

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Hahaha. Nah, not gonna fight anyone. I have a "smokin hot" dominicana myself. But hey, I can always look right?

Btw did you guys use a dominican sazon for the turkey? Sides of Mangu and Yuca?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
CC
Of course we're doing the New Year's Eve Mobile Champagne Bash.
What would a year without it be?
Heck, the kids need their presents.

Nature Lover,
I'm Canadian by birth, but American Thanksgiving is 100 times bigger than the Canadian one and there are a lot of Americans around, so that's the one we celebrate, and any excuse for cooking up turkey, works for me.
And don't be shy... Tell us who you like best.

El Uru,
No Dominican seasoning.
This is the pure American thing, the original, just like Granma makes.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Do I see Bob carrying Tavina's purse? Oh my god, we lost another one to miguel's group.
AZB

N

naturelover

lol I told you i signed the geneva/fifth amendment clause......just one question left unanswered.......what is it ? i dint learn american history at school

A

apostropheman

and who is this lovely young lady? :bunny::bunny::bunny:
ThanksgivingDR107039.jpg

DAMN! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

A

apostropheman

you are by far the luckiest man i know!
Don't want to break your heart, Apos, and at least you don't have to fight Bad Bob for her, but.....
That would be my better half, Marlene.
estoy MUY celoso!

SamanaJon

Jun 20, 2007
Looks like a Great time, Marco. Sorry, I couldn't make it to your place. Eating turkey with family in S. Fl. Have a good one "y que todos comen muchisimo". I know I have. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Really great seeing the pictures, but I NEED names to go with the faces. Rocky, when you get time, could you....?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Rocky, so sorry we could not make it, after all your trouble. Like I said, transportation was an issue for my two grandkids that were dying to get there, but had to stay in the capitol for another night.
And my boy and his g/f are up in Sos?a but did not want to take my place. Drat!!

Anyway, it looks so good. i am moody not to be there. Have to say the two Roberts look very good. So does Tavina, of course. In fact all the shemales look great.

Please extend my best Thanksgiving wishes to them all.

HB