Well established real estate company is looking for a Female secretary / assistant

flo

Apr 11, 2006
Must speak English and Spanish, other languages would be a plus.
Basic PC knowledge required + real estate experience not a must but would be a great plus

Sales participation + fixed salary

Please forward contact information + curriculum to
dominicanrealestate@gmail.com

flo

Apr 11, 2006
position is still available, salary varies on skills, very important must at least perfectly speak and write English + spanish

Kat1144

Nov 23, 2007
Flo, could you please indicate location and if this position is still available. Thank you!

loopylou

Dec 21, 2007
Hi,

I know it was a while since you post the advert, but are you still looking for a female secretary/assistant. As I am looking for working on the North Coast and have 3 years real estate experience in both sales and lettings here in England. I speak English Spanish and a bit of French(did a GCSE at school) however my spanish is not always gramatically correct.

If your vacancy is no longer available, do you know of any other Real Estate companies that maybe looking to recruit a member of staff. As I hard working entusiastic and a quick learner, am in a position where I could move tomorrow. plus have a good understanding of life after travelling out there 16 times in the last five years.

Many thanks for any help you can give me.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Hi,

I know it was a while since you post the advert, but are you still looking for a female secretary/assistant. As I am looking for working on the North Coast and have 3 years real estate experience in both sales and lettings here in England. I speak English Spanish and a bit of French(did a GCSE at school) however my spanish is not always gramatically correct.

If your vacancy is no longer available, do you know of any other Real Estate companies that maybe looking to recruit a member of staff. As I hard working entusiastic and a quick learner, am in a position where I could move tomorrow. plus have a good understanding of life after travelling out there 16 times in the last five years.

I don't wish in any way to be rude but I would question your English spelling and grammar... is English your first language?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
hehe

I don't wish in any way to be rude but I would question your English spelling and grammar... is English your first language?

You got that right but you missed the second post of OP.Check it out.

I know, now we will have all the know-it-alls saying "Who are you the spelling Nazis?" Remember, the OP asked for these qualifications.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi,

I know it was a while since you post the advert, but are you still looking for a female secretary/assistant. As I am looking for working on the North Coast and have 3 years real estate experience.

In the first post there is an email address, it might be best to reach the original poster that way.

I posted it again below.

Good luck

Sales participation + fixed salary

Please forward contact information + curriculum to
dominicanrealestate@gmail.com