Thanks to DR1 posters

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
I just wanted to say a general ??thanks?? to all the DR1 posters who make this site so interesting and entertaining. I?m a reader, not much of a poster, but I enjoy Rocky, Chirimoya, Chip, Nals, Hillbilly, and of course, Miguel!, among others. I?ve gotten some good information and advise from DR1, and the entertainment is holding me over until I once agian have access to my beloved Comedy Central channel . Thanks again to all who participate...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
What happens when you again have access to the Comedy Central channel? No more DR1?

Thanks for writing, I'm sure all posters will appreciate the pat on the back.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I just wanted to say a general ??thanks?? to all the DR1 posters who make this site so interesting and entertaining. I?m a reader, not much of a poster, but I enjoy Rocky, Chirimoya, Chip, Nals, Hillbilly, and of course, Miguel!, among others. I?ve gotten some good information and advise from DR1, and the entertainment is holding me over until I once agian have access to my beloved Comedy Central channel . Thanks again to all who participate...
Thanks for the kind words.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No tan alto.......

Thanks but.....shhhhhhhh, don't say too loud.....You may be sorry later on.....Wahahahahahaha.

N

naturelover

my reply got deleted .............what happened it wasnt rude

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
What happens when you again have access to the Comedy Central channel? No more DR1?

Thanks for writing, I'm sure all posters will appreciate the pat on the back.

Hi Ken:
Nope, absolutely not.. new line-up would be

1) DR1
2) Jon Stewart, Li'l bush and Colbert Report

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Depende......

Hey Miguel: is ''wahahahahaha'' laughing or crying??????
Well, if I am replying to a buddy, it's a laugh.

If I am replying to SOME of the CC's here, I am crying.

Ok, all jokes aside, it's a very loud and sarcastic (but in a "jokey" way) laugh!.

Me, Tarzan-like looking?.....In my dreams....Try King Kong-like looking, wahahahahaha!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No, por favor.....

More like a Teddy Bear.
You know, "TheRock", statements like this WILL damage my reputation!!.

MODERATOOOOOOOR:

Please delete Rocky's post!!.

I have a reputation and I want to keep it that way.

Teddy bear......Teddy bear my axx!!!. Wahahahahahaha!!.