Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Models Wanted - Philip Armstrong Salons

Just a quick announcement that we have a Dominican stylist working with us now who we would like to bring up to European standards, so we are searching for interested men and women to be models. We are accepting models from November 29th through December 7th, if you are interested please PM me or email to make an appointment as we are currently working via appointment only.

The stylist is experienced and has been through formal schooling, but we want to make sure she is comfortable working at our standards. She will be directly supervised by Kim, our senior stylist all the time.

Many thanks.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

might help if you say where the salon is...

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Really don't understand. Are you looking for Dominican Model or European Models? What type of Hair texture? Are the Models going to be Training Heads for your new Dominican Stylist? ?????? Just asking?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't understand. Are you looking for Dominican Models or European Models? What type of Hair texture? Are the Models going to be Training Heads for your new Dominican Stylist? ?????? Just asking?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

my niece is a model in SD, has been a miss world competitor, done TV and print work, she has lots of friends too! they all want to know how much you are paying, transport from SD? and what A-1 resort they will be staying in. they are all graduates of Barbizon school in SD, ( the most beautiful place in the DR, prettier than any beach ), are all professional and need to see that you are up to their standards.........you can post here as i don't bother with PM's..................

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the feeling the salon is giving out free haircuts to "hair models" not looking for FORD or ELITE models for the cover of Vogue Dominicana or Hola!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    I have the feeling the salon is giving out free haircuts to "hair models" not looking for FORD or ELITE models for the cover of Vogue Dominicana or Hola!
    Yes Tamborista we are looking for people in the local (Sorry - we are in Cabarete) area who are interested in participating in the training of our new-but-experienced Dominican stylist.

Thanks for the link Robert - our information is on the Directories page as you can see from Roberts post.

Any more questions feel free to PM/email.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If she is trained and experienced why would you want models? more free advertising perhaps?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird View Post
    If she is trained and experienced why would you want models? more free advertising perhaps?
    Alot of hairdressers do that when they get new stylists - its a way of making sure the standards are correct and training in their particular ways before letting them loose on the paying public. We have alot of hairdressers here in York that have one night per week specifically for that and they do it at discount price.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast