Almost one mans work

anitaemma

Aug 25, 2006
Since last December this man has worked in our house making walls of stones and bricks, barbeque, piscina, plenty of stairs, questhouse and a lot of fixing things in our house. He can lay bricks and stones, board up, iron mounting and plastering. He does not speak english, only spanish, but understand frances.
Two reason why I post this tread are that first the man needs a job and if someone of you like the way we built, no army of men working and making lot of mistakes and maestro between who often only like to make his own profit not caring the results (believe me, I know, cause our first wall colapsed down).
If I manage to insert some picks of his work (and my plans) I try to attach them or you can PM me. His phonenumber is 809 301 2119.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Since last December this man has worked in our house making walls of stones and bricks, barbeque, piscina, plenty of stairs, questhouse and a lot of fixing things in our house. He can lay bricks and stones, board up, iron mounting and plastering. He does not speak english, only spanish, but understand frances.
Two reason why I post this tread are that first the man needs a job and if someone of you like the way we built, no army of men working and making lot of mistakes and maestro between who often only like to make his own profit not caring the results (believe me, I know, cause our first wall colapsed down).
If I manage to insert some picks of his work (and my plans) I try to attach them or you can PM me. His phonenumber is 809 301 2119.
In which area of the country?

anitaemma

Aug 25, 2006
Sorry about that, too. The name was included in the pictures I did not manage to attach. His name is Tony and in case someone needs him and cannot reach him I can find him, so PM me.
Still not know how to insert the pics in the text the way I have seen done (old and slow to learn, you see)