Computer Shops North Coast

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Can anyone recommend a good computer shop on the north coast? Anywhere between Gaspar Hernandez and Puerto Plata. Also in Santiago.

I am particulary interested in wireless IP cameras, but also in general computer products.

Thanks,

Adrian.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
In Cabarete, there's a computer store in Ocean Dream Plaza where I've seen some cams (wireless, I don't know) & another store just across the street in the buildings where CaribeExpress is located. I doubt your cheapest options, but they might have what you want.

N

naturelover

there is a good one in the plaza before the la mulata carwash going from sosua to cabarete......they are very helpful in there

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Ceducomp may be the biggest with the best selection.There's one in Sosua on the highway, just West of the big car wash on the North side of the road, and the bigger store is in Puerto Plata on the same street as the Clinica Bounigal, West of it by 5 to 10 blocks, South side, 3 or 4 blocks East of Casa Nelson.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Ceducomp may be the biggest with the best selection.There's one in Sosua on the highway, just West of the big car wash on the North side of the road, and the bigger store is in Puerto Plata on the same street as the Clinica Bounigal, West of it by 5 to 10 blocks, South side, 3 or 4 blocks East of Casa Nelson.

The street in Puerto Plata is Antera Mota. They have a good selection and will bring in what they don't already have in stock.