Massage for women ?

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Recently a visitor asked me a question that to my shame I was not able to answer. Where is in Sosua (or Cabarete) a massage place for women if one exists at all?

There are plenty of them for men. Of different quality but still there are lots of them where a man can get massage with some exotic extras if desired.

But women seem to be descriminated against in this regard. Or this is not the case?

Anybody has more info? She wants a skilled full-body sensual massage (done by male therapists I assume) but not a sankie service.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Massage

Natura Spa Perla Marina,full service legit spa.Excellent services.

N

naturelover

i could be wrong but im sure the ones on the beach in full view dont do extras lol

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Why do you think the massage places is just for men ?????
Around 50%, maybe more, of the massage places in Sosua dont gives "extras", and I'm sure also the places that gives "extras" can massage a women.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thie spa at Piergiorgio Hotel in Sosua is excellent. My wife and sister in law have gone there and speak very highly of the woman who gives the massages.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Very useful information and excellent friendly feed-back so far, thank you!!

All of them are very valuable advice that I am very thankful to people for care to share.

But maybe I did not explain her concerns clear enough. She is looking not for medical, o traditional o sport massage, but for a sensual massage (possibly it may be called erotic - I did not ask her this question) and for this reason massage persons must be men, she believes. Not women like in all the massage places that we checked for her in Sosua so far.

I am almost about to give up on trying to help her. She says there is alot of sensual establishments of this kind for women in Thailand and India for instance.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Thie spa at Piergiorgio Hotel in Sosua is excellent. My wife and sister in law have gone there and speak very highly of the woman who gives the massages.

I can personally vouch for the woman at the PierGiorgio. She was great, very professional and actually shows up on time to her appointments!!!

But if you want a "sensual" massage from a man, I guess you may have trouble finding this service.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
I can personally vouch for the woman at the PierGiorgio. She was great, very professional and actually shows up on time to her appointments!!!

But if you want a "sensual" massage from a man, I guess you may have trouble finding this service.

"EYE" do not want it!! Trust me !

But regarding availability of this service FOR HER I am of the same opinion like you! THere is much for us to work on in this country yet!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
"EYE" do not want it!! Trust me !

But regarding availability of this service FOR HER I am of the same opinion like you! THere is much for us to work on in this country yet!!

I may need to just leave this one alone, but I have no idea what constitutes a sensual massage for a woman. A "Happy Ending" I would imagine would be more involved for a woman than a man.:paranoid:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Berzin,Berzin,Berzin?????????????????????????????

There is more than one way to, "Skin A Cat"!!

Are you a "Missionary"?

Do you think that a "Timex" is a watch???
You know,
"
"It Takes a "Lick'n, and keeps on tick'n!"

I always keep a supply of batteries in the bedside table,because unlike me,the vibrator just keeps on "Going,and Going,and Going!"

Have I given you som "Food" for thought???

PS;Post a picture of the lady who wants the "Sensual" massage. I once watched a "Blind Male Massuse in China sent a lovely young "companion" of mine to places she had seldom been before using only his two thumbs! I think I saw enough to be able to duplicate his manuvers, and I have the advantage of sight!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc