Cabarete Beach Houses/Nanny Estates

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshbars

Aug 28, 2006
A question for everyone. Has any noticed that nanny estates is requiring 5 night minimums now?I found this out through a search over the internet. I stayed there in September and did not need this many nights to stay there. Anyone have any info on whether or not they have changed their policies and the reason why. Thanks to all in advance.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
some places change their policies as we get into high season......some car rental companies in Cabarete will only rent cars by the week in high season, so this could be the case with nanny estates
nice place though

joshbars

Aug 28, 2006
Very nice place. I checked through ownerdirect.com and this was the situation all the way into the off season as well. I like to stay in different places when I go to the north coast in different towns and didn't want to have to stay for 5 night minimum. I guess I can call them directly and try to negotiate something.

Benfmendoza

Sep 9, 2007
Nanny Estates in Cabarete

Maria Brandt the manager is very professional and in addition very nice.
You may contact her at reserve@cabaretebeachhouses.com and I am sure that she will get back to you with any information you may need. I highly recommend her and the Nanny Estates.

Status
Not open for further replies.