Bikini Ban

Frog17112

Nov 20, 2007
YIKES...does the legislator realize that the DR deals in tourism? $15000 US fine...a little steep. The politically correct will eventually ruin the island.

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
I saw one particularly pretty young woman on the beach when I was there last month who supported the ban, at least partly. Her support took the form of refusing to wear the upper part of the ensemble, thereby earning her many appreciative gazes and enthusiastic smiles from all the male sunbathers, detracted from only slightly by the disapproval of the female contingent who apparently are in favour of keeping the status quo.

Frog17112

Nov 20, 2007
I saw one particularly pretty young woman on the beach when I was there last month who supported the ban, at least partly. Her support took the form of refusing to wear the upper part of the ensemble, thereby earning her many appreciative gazes and enthusiastic smiles from all the male sunbathers, detracted from only slightly by the disapproval of the female contingent who apparently are in favour of keeping the status quo.

Yes...my wife has the same outlook on life...loves to go topless, but while she provides "The Playboy Channel" for all to watch, I get stuck watching "The Discovery Channel" provided by other beach goers...:)

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Yes...my wife has the same outlook on life...loves to go topless, but while she provides "The Playboy Channel" for all to watch, I get stuck watching "The Discovery Channel" provided by other beach goers...:)

I think I may have seen her.......;););) Thank her for her support of the ban.

Frog17112

Nov 20, 2007
I think I may have seen her.......;););) Thank her for her support of the ban.

Yup...just doing her part to support the ban...and drinking enough Presidentes to support the local economy, it's the least we can do...:)

I'll pass along your regards.