Putting a name to a face

L

LarrySpencer

While at Mega Centro this weekend, I had the opportunity to see, albiet for a brief second, one of the members with a snazzy dr1, navy blue polo shirt. I'm just trying to put a name to the face, so if I see you in the future, I will be sure to say hello.

It was in the food court area around noon.

Nov 3, 2007
LarrySpencer

Hey larry is this you? i trained with you in rococo, i was the kid with the glasses that spoke with you once and asked you if you were ever in the army before? remember me?

You still working in money gram? you moved up pretty quick there. Im in new york right now, im trying to get back in the army, but if not i will be going down there for a few months, im gonna try and get a loan for a house to buy down there then come back here to new york and work for a few years and pay the house off, then move back down there. How is rococo doing?

Larry Spencer

Apr 27, 2010
Hey Frankie! Sorry it's taken me 3 years to reply...yes, I do remember you, but you've got to be careful calling us AF guys Army!

Yes, I actully pretty much moved all the way up over there, but am no longer actually working at Rococo. Hope you are doing well!

Hey larry is this you? i trained with you in rococo, i was the kid with the glasses that spoke with you once and asked you if you were ever in the army before? remember me?

You still working in money gram? you moved up pretty quick there. Im in new york right now, im trying to get back in the army, but if not i will be going down there for a few months, im gonna try and get a loan for a house to buy down there then come back here to new york and work for a few years and pay the house off, then move back down there. How is rococo doing?

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Woo!! that is a good idea next time I visit the downtown I'll stop by the sign shop to post a sign on my little Neon "www.dr1.com".
I'll post a pic. when I get this done...

JJ

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Hey Frankie! Sorry it's taken me 3 years to reply...yes, I do remember you, but you've got to be careful calling us AF guys Army!

Yes, I actully pretty much moved all the way up over there, but am no longer actually working at Rococo. Hope you are doing well!
Larry, this is such an old thread that it's unlikely that Frankie, who is not an active poster, will read your reply. I suggest you send him an e-mail, if you haven't already.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Keep them coming.... :)

Robert, maybe you should come out with a DR1 embroidered clothing line - baseball hats, t-shirts, polo shirts! Frisbees, beach stuff. Sell 'em and give them out as prizes for whatever.

How cool would it be to run into people in DR wearing/using them....

No speedos please :cheeky:

AE

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Robert, maybe you should come out with a DR1 embroidered clothing line - baseball hats, t-shirts, polo shirts! Frisbees, beach stuff. Sell 'em and give them out as prizes for whatever.

How cool would it be to run into people in DR wearing/using them....

No speedos please :cheeky:

AE

YESSS speedos, speedos that the animation teams at resort hotels can wear so the 'gringas' can log on to DR1 and read all the sanky stories and avoid a HUGE messes in their lives ;)

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
YESSS speedos, speedos that the animation teams at resort hotels can wear so the 'gringas' can log on to DR1 and read all the sanky stories and avoid a HUGE messes in their lives ;)

Robert could achieve the same result by cross referencing DR1 to all the dating sites with the heading 'And IF it doesn't work out..........share your problem HERE'

with a nice pic of AnnaC's kind, understanding face. :cheeky:

Yes I know Anna, when you want my next bright idea you'll ask for it ;)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

LOL, now THERE'S someone thinking ahead...... priceless :cheeky:

AE

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Robert could achieve the same result by cross referencing DR1 to all the dating sites with the heading 'And IF it doesn't work out..........share your problem HERE'

with a nice pic of AnnaC's kind, understanding face. :cheeky:

Yes I know Anna, when you want my next bright idea you'll ask for it ;)

are you suggesting speedos with a picture of annac? awkward, a bit. regardless of location. :)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you could do an airplane banner

rk_dr1.jpg