Interested in meeting serious gay dominicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisnereal

Dec 1, 2007
I will be in Sto. Domingo this Thursday for a long weekend with a friend who is also gay. I am a lawyer and my friend is a pharmacist. We are both from the Dutch Caribbean.
We would like to meet serious gay Dominicans (male or female) with whom we can sometimes have a chat, a drink, dinner, movie etc. We are not interested in sex. Just plain old fashioned friendship.

If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate in sending me a private message.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Send a private message to miguel. He has regular gayfest parties in and around santo domingo area.
AZB

(To the original poster .. this is an inside joke -- please don't take it seriously - Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Send a private message to miguel. He has regular gayfest parties in and around santo domingo area.
AZB
LOL....

You're evil, AZB...;)

(To the original poster .. this is an inside joke -- please don't take it seriously - Moderator)

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
AZB

LMAO, ta pasao tu AZB!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Just hang out in the lobby of the Duque de Wellington on Ave. Independencia.
They usually have high tea around 5pm.

tambo'

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
La pura verdad!!!!.....

AZB
Ayyyy, que malo eres, chulito delicioso...

OP, I am already taken at the moment, ummmmmm, my BDF (Big Dominican Boyfriend) is 6' 4 and man oh man, wears a size 14 shoes, ayyyy papito, if you know what I mean.......BUTTTTT,

I do have a friend how's in the closet and is, uuuuuuyyy, waiting for the right moment to come out..

He loves Santiago and is a known to have "magic hands" so if you don't mind that he is a Muslim and is known to make a few sheeps happy with his lovemaking techniques, drop me a line and I will tell you more about this super stud.

But I do have to warn you, he buys La Pelas by the truckload so he WILL want to make love to you for about 10 hours straight!!. Auuuuuuch!!.

Fasten your seat belts, AZB is "In Da House"!!.

Wahahahahahahaha!!.

OP: You will NOT be in the DR long enought to meet ANYBODY serious. It takes time and you do NOT have it.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The question begs to be asked.
How is it that you know this?
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.;))

I am proud to stay that I stayed there once without knowing it was a "Very Guest Friendly hotel"!

not my bag baby

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
OP: You will NOT be in the DR long enought to meet ANYBODY serious. It takes time and you do NOT have it.

To the original poster, please take this all in good spirits.

The quoted comment is the only serious comment so far. But I happen to disagree. :laugh:
Come-on people, no-one can answer this? Let the Granny try! ;)

Anthony at Gay Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic will probably be your best bet. Nice people and good folks. Give them an email and you'll have what you want.

They support La Casa Rosada AIDS Orphanage in Santo Domingo. When you get in touch, ask what you can bring along to donate to a good cause.

Last edited:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Just hang out in the lobby of the Duque de Wellington on Ave. Independencia.
They usually have high tea around 5pm.

tambo'

Hostel Riazor up the street from Duque de Wellington seems to attract a similar crowd. We might as well put Paco's Restaurante on the list of places to go. Since you will only be in SD a short time you probably won't find all of the meeting spots, but from my visits to SD there are plenty. Also close to Parque Independencia is a well know very guest friendly hotel. Sorry I can't recall the name.

Just my 2 pesos trying to help a newbie poster.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Por piedad.....

Note to moderator:

Por favor, delete my statement you quoted.......I think if was the Felipe ll "talking".

I really can't help the OP because I don't "run around that path" (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Por please, Christa, just that last paragraph....Pretty please?.

If you do, I promise to shave AZB's hairy back!!!. Wahahahahahaha!!.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
c'mon guys. THis poster PM'd me and i encouraged them to post a public thread. Since he/they arent going there for the sex trade but just want to meet some cool locals.

BTW...i have been contacted by quite a few gay DR1'rs...not for sex...but just to meet up and talk. and i posted a thread about a year ago and met some really cool straight people who were cool with me.

Best of luck to the OP....dont mind the clowns here...you might get some more pm's.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Preguntas....

c'mon guys. THis poster PM'd me and i encouraged them to post a public thread. Since he/they arent going there for the sex trade but just want to meet some cool locals.

BTW...i have been contacted by quite a few gay DR1'rs...not for sex...but just to meet up and talk. and i posted a thread about a year ago and met some really cool straight people who were cool with me.

Best of luck to the OP....dont mind the clowns here...you might get some more pm's.
Jrzyguy, this CLOWN (and proud of it, btw) has a few questions for you...

Since you go to the DR quite often, why didn't you help him?.

You do know a few "cool" locals you can introduce to them, don't you?.

Btw: That PM I sent you was in confidence!!....NOW EVERYBODY will know!!!. Wahahahaha!.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com

Thanks jrzguy, this mod tried her best! Let's hope the pm system works well!
(It's hard when the hetero's get restless!)

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
And on this note, we will close this thread. Too many crazy pm's for a lonely mod to deal with!

Original Poster, have a good time in Santo Domingo. Let us know you you go!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.