Iguana Park - Fun Fair / Attractions etc

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Where???

Robert, can you give an address and directions how to get there?
Will it be open during the X-mas holidays?

Thanks

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Robert, can you give an address and directions how to get there?
Will it be open during the X-mas holidays?

Thanks

Take Avenida 27 de Febrero to Avenida Luperon. Guarocuya is about two blocks north of 27 de Febrero. The park is closed the 24 and 31 of December.

If you need a map PM me.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
do you mean the complete park will close for good on Jan 21?????
bob

Amusements of America is based in the USA. They provide "temporary" amusement parks in the USA, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. Amusements of America's website states the park in San Juan, Puerto Rico will close on January 27, 2008 and the park in Santo Domingo will close on January 21, 2008. I hope things will change.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
BUMP!

I forgot this post for a few days......

The Iguana park is up and running now, and has been for a couple of weeks.

I don't see any signs with "Iguana Park", but it's the same rides as last year.

Thanks JD for the feedback. I will check it out Friday or Saturday.

BTW I see signs posted for a Frank Reyes concert at the Eagle Sports Bar on the 19th of December. Any idea where this place is? The signs were posted close to Boca Chica.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
......The Iguana park is up and running now, and has been for a couple of weeks...........

Thanks for the tip on arriving early to the park JDJones. If you are taking any little ones the best time to go would be Saturday or Sunday at opening time (2pm). There will be little or no waiting in line for the rides. If you don't have any little ones, see if you can rent a few for a couple of hours.

Iguana Park has all the typical amusement park rides and a great time will be had. Those in the Santiago area the park will be there after it leaves Santo Domingo.

If you really want to have a good time make sure to visit.

rss9zc.jpg

am78l5.jpg

240x8k8.jpg

119xxso.jpg

t6bhfo.jpg

1zoi93s.jpg

Just about 7pm and the park is starting to fill up as we are leaving.

2cdc2tv.jpg