Lamb or suckling piggy anyone?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We now have plenty of lamb/ mutton and suckling piggies available - see our advert in the Classified section of DR1 and get in touch if you are interested please....

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I might be interested but I don't seem to find your post among recent adds in the Classified section(?).

A como son?

... J-D.

Placed the advert before the post today but not certain it is online yet though it is done and paid for - guess that one is down to Robert to sort out for me

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
Where are you located? We are in Juan Dolio but go the Cap once a week and SPM every day. We are interested (family of 5):bunny::bunny::bunny:

We now have plenty of lamb/ mutton and suckling piggies available - see our advert in the Classified section of DR1 and get in touch if you are interested please....

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Where are you located? We are in Juan Dolio but go the Cap once a week and SPM every day. We are interested (family of 5):bunny::bunny::bunny:

Our finca is situated close by to Sabaneta (I have now included this information in the Classifed ad). If you would like details of how to get here please pm or email me. Thanks.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como la cancion....

Can I "sing" you a question?...

"How much are the piggies in the window?".

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

Where are all the animal lovers? Is there a difference between your favorite pet and a piggy? If dog food became trendy would you post your mutt?

BTW, I will take a chopped BBQ sandwich with salsa caliente.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Where are all the animal lovers? Is there a difference between your favorite pet and a piggy? If dog food became trendy would you post your mutt?

You obviously don't know me very well.....

A

apostropheman

someone is obviously off his meds and/or drinking too much lately :D:bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Too bad I was so ill and missed that July 4th BBQ.
I heard from a bunch of people that those roast piglets were awesome.
Maybe next year.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Final orders for lamb/ pigs being taken now - available until Friday, 21st December. If you require any before Christmas please get in touch asap.