Life is GOOD! Doing it "Entourage" style!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
After a long night of boxing (Mayweather vs Hatton) and partying on Saturday and Sunday morning. Oscar from "MiTarverna" fame came up with an excellent idea that went something like this....

Oscar: Let's go to the Bahamas for lunch.
AZB: When?
Oscar: Today.
Me: It's 5.30am, we are all drunk. Obviously, you more than the rest of us!
Oscar: I'll call you at 10am and let you know take off time.

(For those of you that don't know Oscar, he's a pilot and also has a couple of planes).

After a few hours sleep we get a call from Oscar.

The co-pilot is ready to go, but we have slight change of plan, we are going to Samana instead, as one or two of the Dominican "Female Entourage" have visa issues.

On the way to the airport (La Isabella) we get another call and another change of plan. Apparently the airport in Samana has lighting issues, so we are going to Sosua.

AZB doing a pre-flight inspection
oscar_1.jpg

I think we just hit an air pocket!
oscar_2.jpg

Sosua beach down below
oscar_4.jpg

Final approach to POP
oscar_3.jpg

Oscar and co-pilot at Tom's Scandinavian beach bar.
oscar_5.jpg

We had an excellent afternoon at Tom's place, great food, especially the pincho's. Lunch was followed with evening coffee and tiramisu at Baileys.

7.30pm we took off and we was back in Santo Domingo by 8pm.

I love these types of impulsive decisions!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am still tired, we did so much in such a short period of time. I think I will not drink for a whole week.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otra vez.....

Here goes my post again....

Why don't you stick the knife deeper, why don't you!!!....

ANNNND, while you are at it, turn it around 100 times!!.

(I am so jealous, ay caramba).

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
not the same day, but this is the plane.
6kteypy.jpg

Copilot but is actually flying the plane. He doesn't drink. How wonderful.
6t07gp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Co-pilot look like the one we had for the Santiago Group's Caravan...before the shyte hit the fan!!

HB

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Is that AZB in the plane or ..............

...........the "Michelin man"? hahahahahha Dude, you are taking up the full interior of that plane....time for you and me to start some serious triathlon training.....hahahahahahha.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
...........the "Michelin man"? hahahahahha Dude, you are taking up the full interior of that plane....time for you and me to start some serious triathlon training.....hahahahahahha.

The more I work out, the hungrier I get and the more I eat, thus the fatter I become. I think I better let go of the gym. I am just becoming fat.
:(
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Co-pilot look like the one we had for the Santiago Group's Caravan...before the shyte hit the fan!!

HB

Nop hillbilly, this is not the same pilot who crashed the caravan. I think the story was they put in the wrong fuel and the engine choked upon take off. Resulting the caravan to crash.
By the way, they will be servicing the santiago group to haiti, replacing the caravan.
AZB

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
The more I work out, the hungrier I get and the more I eat, thus the fatter I become. I think I better let go of the gym. I am just becoming fat.
AZB

Sometimes people take a several week break from working out and then go back - they achieve better results in terms of weight loss than by doing it every day....

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
AZB

A bit of advice. Make sure you eat 3 squares a day - bfast, lunch and dinner - with the biggest meal at noon. Why don't you join me at Biofit twice a week for an 1.5 hour session each time? - we'll have you in shape in no time - only rd800 a month too and replete with chicas fisnas!

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
oooh wow thats so cool!!! What a life...lol ;)
Glad u guys had a good time! Thanks for posting the pics and all...
Yes...so when I have my own plane.....hehehe :D

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
A bit of advice. Make sure you eat 3 squares a day - bfast, lunch and dinner - with the biggest meal at noon. Why don't you join me at Biofit twice a week for an 1.5 hour session each time? - we'll have you in shape in no time - only rd800 a month too and replete with chicas fisnas!

And if we are giving fitness and weight loss advice in the thread...

Actually you shouldn't eat 3 meals a day. It's best if possible to eat 6 small meals a day(way better for you than 3 regular sized meals). That way you keep your metabolisim going through the whole day. (Keyword being 6 SMALL meals..not 6 regular size meals) :p

Eat more fruits in the morning, any carbs for the day eat earlier on. Drink plenty of water all day...as much as you can stand. Get your proper sleep. If you work out do a mix of weight traninging/toning and cardio. If you are weight traning, do so only every 2nd or 3rd day.

That is my fitness/healthy eating advice for loosing weight. And it works!!! :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ojala......

I wonder if Oscar wants to adopt me and put me in his will?.

Those are the spontaneous decision/plans I like!!.