i need help from people around the world

Mif

Dec 10, 2007
Hey people, I?m just asking for your help for my 5th anniversary present for my boyfriend. It?s ok if you can?t help but I just thought I?d ask . Anyway, as I said, its our 5th anniversary so I wanted to do something a bit special, none of that pointless present giving. So, what I?m doing, is asking people around the world to take a photo in their town/environment that says ?Cara loves Jeremy?. So far, I?ve had a friend write it in the snow in Canada, and another example another mate wrote it on a stop sign in the CBD of Brisbane, Australia.
Basically, the idea is that I want to get photos from as many countries around the world to kinda, I guess represent the 5 years we been together. It?s kinda cheesey but I wanna see if I can pull it off. If you can do it, pretty please email a picture to: Cara.smith@jcu.edu.au or miffylicious@hotmail.com

I?d really appreciate it guys Hope to hear back from u. If you know anyone else in a cool place in the world that could do it too could you pass this on, that would be awesome:
Cara

realfortin

Mar 28, 2007
I was expecting to read about a scam where someone was asking for cash to buy presents. This is much better and kinda nice. I'll have to see what Victoria BC Canada can offer you.
Congrats on your 5th

Mif

Dec 10, 2007
haha nah im not a scammer:p
Thanks heaps, i'd really appreciate it! I've only got 3 pics so far so i'd really really love the help!
Cara

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Woodstock, NY, USA (yes, THAT one) salutes you! we'll see what we can dream up and send along. Congrats!

Mif

Dec 10, 2007
wow guys thank you SO MUCH! i really appreciate it. I was getting really worried cos noone seemed to be wanting to help so i wasn't sure if i'd pull it off. Our anniversary is the 7th of January so a little while to go yet:) so yeah, please i'd love any photos u can help with!
Cara