Nightclubs/Santiago

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Thanks to everyone in advance!!! I would like to know some people's opinions on various nightclubs. I have been to Santiago several times, but I have never visited Tribeca or Dolce. Are they worth visiting I am a gringo with friends in Santiago, and 34 year old male. Are they good crowds or too young for me? Please let me know. Thank you.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Go to dolce and francifol cafe. You are in the right age group.
AZB

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Maybe I should restate the age group I am looking for. I am seeking 25-35, not strictly 30's. Thanks AZB I will look into those clubs. I appreciate the info.

Sep 19, 2005
I have only been to tribeca once and I would put that age group at all under 35. but further more it was a lot of groups and couples... as opposed to single people coming in...ie 1or 2 guys or 1 or 2 girls.....

I also have been to Dolce a few times. I would put that group from 21 through 40...with an odd older man. they had a live act that sang merenge while I was there last...not a group just a single singer with his band and 3 women back ups.

he sang good and the crowd really liked him..it is a small place with no dance floor to really speak of.

you really cant walk around much in that bar....it is not laid out for walking and mingling....

good luck

bob

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Tribeca is a good pick for your age group, been there several times and always see people of different ages there.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its always older men looking to hook up with younger girls. So you will find what you are looking for. When we say people are in their 30's to all the way up to early 40's, it simply means the age of guys, not the girls. The girls are always in their early 20's.
AZB