Jack Veneno vs Rick Flair

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
well, do people really believe these matches are for real?
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Veneno gano las dos.....

That "fight" was in the early 80's, if I am not mistaken.

Veneno won the first one and the second one was not recognized as Veneno didn't want to travel the world defending his belt.

I remember those matches being such a big deal back then!.

Btw: Jack Veneno was in his peak when I was about 5.......Now that I am "97", imagine how old that dinosaur is!!.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
He's the current secretary of sports.

I must admit even though I never believed it was real (had many arguments with people who would swear it was real) it was pretty entertaining when he was at his peak and his rivalry with "La Gallina" relampago Hernandez.

I also loved the ads for Forty Malt del Hijo the Dona Tatica and some motorcycle I don't even remember the brand anymore.

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007

I must admit even though I never believed it was real (had many arguments with people who would swear it was real) it was pretty entertaining when he was at his peak and his rivalry with "La Gallina" relampago Hernandez.

I also loved the ads for Forty Malt del Hijo the Dona Tatica and some motorcycle I don't even remember the brand anymore.

I think the motorcycle was "YAMAHA".

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Es de mentira, pero....

When you are a kid, you can't help but believe it's real.

Mom Elana is a BIGGGGG fan of wrestling, from ANY country...I remember her taking "the tribe" Eugenio Maria De Hostos and us kids having the time of our lives!!.....We talked about it FOOOOOOOR WEEKS!!.

Remember "La Momia"?.

That fricking Relampago Hernandez was such an axxhole. Once he threw something to the stand and it hit Mom Elena's son and she almost went into the ring to kick his axx!!....ALLLLL of us were rooting for her, let me tell you!!.

Suarezn, if I am not mistaken, the deal with the motorcycle was that Veneno would just sit on it for a few seconds and then they would give the motorcycle away.....Or raffle it....Or something like that.

Fake or not, when you are a kid.... like Archie Bunker would say/sing: "THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAYS".

It's amazing how Relampago Hernandez was looked as a nobody, outside the ring, and Veneno was loved by everybody.....To this day!.