Termite Help In Sosua

Crane

Apr 2, 2006
Does anyone know of a termite company that can come check my house for possibble termites? I live in Sosua. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Crane

N

naturelover

there is a place on the lefthand side of the road going from sosua to cabarete in the plaza just before the sosua carwash its called u casa telephone 829 917 7004 and ask for isabelle she is a french canadian

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If You Have Termites, THEY Will Let You Know!!

You will see their "trails" made of "Mud" going up the walls! You may see wood "Powder" under any wooden object!
If you have any wood,other that "Caoba" in your house,you WILL get termites("Comejen"!) sooner or later,most likely SOONER!
Dominican "Treatment" is usually to use too much insecticide.You need someone who will use both a rapid kill insecticide,and wooden "Baits" which go in the ground,are eaten,carried back to kill the Queen,AND her "Court",colony!
Best Of luck!
Cris Colon

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Hello, Regarding termites,,,
I know this is dragging up an old thread but what are these wooden "Bait's" ?, are they homemade or bought ?, Was told that if you dig a trench (not large, not deep) around the perimeter of your house and put a powder/product (?) in it and refill the trench that it will solve your problem with termites... What would this powder/product be ?, & whats the deal with the "Baits" . Any help would be appreciated.

They seem to be out in droves, and I would like not to have to rebuild the house.

Thanks

LT

Buster1

Mar 25, 2009
does anyone know of a spray or powder that can be bought in cabarete for termites to do it yourself