Car Rental POP

N.C.

Oct 18, 2004
Hello, I'll be down in the DR in Jan 2008 and I would like to know if someone can recommend me a good car rental. I been looking on google.com but I rather having one of you guys telling me which one should I use.

Thank you very much.
N.C.

Guch

Jun 17, 2006
We've rented a Honda CRV twice from Savings Car Rental at POP after a recommendation from someone else and the experience has been good. We were just there a week ago and ended up flying into Santiago late due to some flight delays so they delivered the car to our condo the following morning for no extra charge. The phone # is 809-752-4282 and I usually talk to Johany whose English is pretty good.
Guch

Guthrie

May 3, 2007
Hello, I'll be down in the DR in Jan 2008 and I would like to know if someone can recommend me a good car rental. I been looking on google.com but I rather having one of you guys telling me which one should I use.

Thank you very much.
N.C.

I had good luck with National at PP airport. Book online and enroll in the emerald club. When you book online you know what the price will be when you get there.

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
Try to shop between midnight ( eastern time ) and 3 AM - that's when the companies asses their inventory and adjust their prices...works for airline tickets too. I use kayak.com