Tacky Tuesday Thread

Sep 19, 2005
I had my best post all polished up .....and wham...i typed all that for nothing...and I type poorly and slowly......you are on my LIST today!! ha ha ha

bad bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Like Robert says .. it sometimes feels like 'herding cats!'.

But if you want to, I'll reopen and we'll call it the Tacky Tuesday Thread :laugh:
Isn't that supposed to be, "herding cows"?
I suppose it could be about cats if you're making a bunch of frozen eggrolls.:bunny:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Not to worry

Be careful Marco! :devious:

That guy left last week. Kicked out of here by the boss. Would like to remind him he left a whole bunch of food photos behind and they are starting to smell...I don't know..the smell is something like eggrolls made with..????

Sep 19, 2005
I visualize herding cats as an impossible task...so that must be the one robert ment....dont get me started on CATS!! ha ha ha

is there any way any one thread could avoid the pitfalls of DYNAMICS.....

where a mere single word can divert a thread and then again and then again..heck it might actually come full circle at times and get back on track! ha ha ha

I couldnt possibly remember what I typed ha ha........and since no one saw it..it was perfect!! ha ha ha

carry on folks.. bad bob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good news Bob, Robert has announced a new feature coming to DR1 which involves banning overheated members out of certain threads. :laugh:

That should be fun, ;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
And it looks like most DR1 posters seem to be 'overheated' today ;)

Have fun guys. So far, we have Tacky, Frozen Eggrolls and Herding Cats! It should keep everyone busy for a while.

Last edited:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Boring threads

Who ever said threads about being boring are boring? Look where we have come to.We having fun yet?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
lets ban bob for opening up such a boring thread. Now I have become so bored that I have become the chairman of the board.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I can't wait for friday, christmas party in Mi taverna. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZB

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I can't wait for friday, christmas party in Mi taverna. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZB

AZB you suck...How dare you talk about partying when some of us are freezing our behinds up here in "The Land of The Free" with no chance to attend the party. Good thing is I'm down on the 27th so I'll have my time too...Can't wait.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB you suck...How dare you talk about partying when some of us are freezing our behinds up here in "The Land of The Free" with no chance to attend the party. Good thing is I'm down on the 27th so I'll have my time too...Can't wait.

Not so quick mister. Lets just hope it won't rain.It has been raining as if we live in the rain forest. The damn rain always starts on the weekend and goes away on monday. So no, we are not having fun in santiago at the moment.
Now for those of you who are coming to the restaurant, they will try my famous chicken tikka bebob, marinated in indian spices with yogurt. I will grill it the same day on the charcoals and bring them along. they will not be as good as off the grill but you folks will like it. It will be accompanied with mins yogurt sauce.
AZB

P.S suarezn, 27th is just around the corner. I am sure you will have a blast in your town. Good luck