Cortecito

ivannah

Mar 18, 2007
We have a group of women who luv to dance batchata/ merengue and would like info local bars/club in the Cortecito area that play Dominican music. The larger discos and hotels play way to much hip hop for our taste.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
go to the bar La Sirenita, located at the end of El Cortecito, right where El Cortecito hits the Carabela Hotel. always good dominican music and you will not have a prob to find a dance partner neither.
have fun
Mike

ivannah

Mar 18, 2007
La Sirenita

Hi Mike, thanks for the info. We will be staying at Eedhn for 7 days from January 20th. How are is La Sirenita from the hotel ? Is it open on Sundays? Looking forward to meeting you in the Lobby on Monday the 21st.! Is there any dancing at the hotel???

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
I was there Feb 07 and it was open 7 days a week. Starts early in the morning with the music and goes til wee hours of the next morning. We stayed at the Carabella one year on the end closest to the gate which leads to Corticito and could hear the music going all night - it was actually quite nice, however if we wanted some sleep, we just turned our air conditioner on.......no sweat - no problemo......a nice cosy little spot there.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
like mentioned above,
open 7 days a wk from early morning til midnight, fridays and saturdays til 2AM.
from the EdenH to El Cortecito it is just a 5 minutes drive.
you willnot meet ME in the lobby, i am the sportfishing Mike, the one managing the EdenH and doing the monday eve metings is my buddy Punta Cana Mike.
have fun
Mike