cheap travel FROM the DR

drmc

Jun 10, 2007
My husband and I will be living in the DR for about 1 more year and this May I would like to travel to Puerto Rico before our time is up ... I understand that the forum is supposed to relate to the DR, and I am not asking about Puerto Rico, just some advice on any cheap flight options, or costs and port info for going by boat ...advice on best options for traveling FROM the DR to PR (or perhaps one of the other islands).

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
during May by boat(Yacht) around 3 1/2 hrs one way.
May provides usually very calm sea conditions, no winds, just sun for a great day out on the dep blue.
for a oneway ride from the Punta Cana Marina to Mayaguest the charter rate for up to 6 pesons would be $3.000.- including breakfast and lunch on board.
for a 2 way ride or overnighters you can request rates with your exact travel details on Punta Cana Saltwater Fly Fishing Guide Sport Fishing Charters Big Game Fishing Charters Boat Charters , on my PM or by mail on mike@mikesmarina.info
the Transfer can alos depart from the docks at the Cap Cana Marina and from the pier at the Club Nauticus in Cabeza de Toro.
have fun
Mike