Sports Horse

Flow

Dec 20, 2007
i am looking to buy a horse, filly or colt for jumping/cross country/pleasure riding. any breeders out there, preferable on the north coast (am living in cabarete)?
thanks for your infos!:)

i also offer training of horses in english riding style, help with problem horses etc. feel free to ask me any question about your horse!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
i am looking to buy a horse, filly or colt for jumping/cross country/pleasure riding. any breeders out there, preferable on the north coast (am living in cabarete)?
thanks for your infos!:)

i also offer training of horses in english riding style, help with problem horses etc. feel free to ask me any question about your horse!

We inherited 3 mature horses when we bought our finca but we also acquired a mare who was in a terrible state and will probably never be ridden though she is now fit, well and healthy. When we got her she was 7 months in foal (much to our surprise) and her beautiful colt foal was born 1st April. Although my family had horses years ago I am not used to dealing with or handling a young horse (now 8 months) - any advice please? Btw we are just outside Sabaneta so not far from Cabarete.

Last edited:

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
Any advice for my sister who will be out in April for 6 months initially. She is looking to work with horses, she has worked with them for her whole life and her most recent job has been taking care of the King of (Some Middle East country like UAE or Oman - can't remember which one right now!)'s stables in London and instructing the Princesses. If anyone has details I would appreciate help!

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
For all 3 of you: Contact some very good friends of me, Miriam and Eric. They live in Sosua and have privat stables. She also takes care of the stables in Seahorse Range.

The email adress is miriamgeeroms@hotmail.com.

Succes!

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
we live 15 mins outside Cabarete and have horses for sale. If interested PM us. Thanks