Bahia Principe - Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Travel

Oct 4, 2007
Booked for Feb 2008. 1st time here but have stayed at Bahia Principe in Punta Cana and loved it. How does this compare to that ? Can you go for long walks along the beach or is it interrupted ? How is the buffet restaurant and al a cartes for food quality and variety.

Thanks in advance

Born2Travel

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Hello there, I've never been to the one in Punta Cana.. BUT the one Bahia Principe Puerto Plata is in Rio San Juan about 1hr 20mins from the airport.
I used to live in Rio San Juan which is 8km from the resort. Ive been to the resort twice. The food is good i can only compare it too the resorts in Puerto Plata. The resort is nice, but the beach is aweful. This resort does not have a nice beach.. BUT do not be afraid to leave the resort area and go to PLAYA CALETON and PLAYA GRANDE these are two amazing beautiful beachs in RIo san Juan about 10mins taxi rides from the resort. TRUST ME it will make your stay much more enjoyable. My father came and loved the resort (the beach not so much) but once we took him to these beachs he was in heaven. They are much nicer the the Puerto Plata beachs..
If you need any more info you can PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.