Sea Grape hotel

B

Bjorn

Hello!
I'm looking for some information abot the Sea Grape hotel in Cabarete.
Me and my girlfriend is planning to go there in november for 2 weeks.
Could someone tell what is like there, is the hotel good, what about the all-inclusive system is it worth the money, how are the resturaunts and the food.
Are there any beach-bar/restaurant which is included or do you have to go back to the hotel-area to get something to drink?
How far is it to the centre of Cabarete? What about the sport-activities, are they for free, or do they take charge for it.
What about the hotel-rooms, are they ok. Are there any shuttle-buses going to centre of Cabarete? Or can you walk there?
Can you stay at the hotel without air-conditioning, or is it too warm?

It would be very nice if someone you could answer me these questions.

Thank you
Bj?rn (Sweden)

M

Maria

Hi Bj?rn,
the only thing I know about Seagrape is that it is about 3 kilometres from the centre of Cabarete. During the day there are a lot of Guaguas (small vans or buses) which take you for a few pesos to Cabarete. If you want to go out at night it might be a little bit difficult to get to Cabarete since the motorbikes and guaguas stop driving at night. You would have to walk to Cabarete along the road and it is kind of lonesome and maybe dangerous.

Hope you can use this info. Have a nice time since Cabarete and its surroundings are very beautiful and you will have a great time at tze beautiful beach and in the numerous bars in Cabarete.

Maria

J

Jack

Im sure you will be pleased with the Seagrape Hotel. The food is very good and they have lots of scheduled activities and entertainment. Every evening they have an entertainment show for you at the hotel.
The gua gua is lots of fun- Try it. After dark you can take a taxi for a very small amount to or from Caberete. Im guessing around 80 pesos ($5 US each way) My wife and I have stayed at the Seagrape in the summer time without air conditioning and found it ok. There is a wonderful seabreeze and of course overhead fans. You'll have no problem. Right now they are installing several new places to shop/visit along the entry way into the Seagrape. Please make sure you say hello to Cyrano for me. No need to worry-you'll like it for sure. Thanks