listen to your mother!!!

mrpossibility68

Nov 30, 2007
Some of you all know this story...

Well it only took 20 years to get me to the DR...My mom has been traveling , visiting, vacationing,and now living part time and all those years been asking, inviting, never begging..( but maybe should have tried that) to get me to visit. not even for a weekend..

Well that has all changed now.. I arrived in the DR the 15th of December.. took me about a 24 hours to get acquainted and what i would say acclimated. maybe even adjusted..went into my very frist trip as open minded as possible.. and as some of you know that is not too easy for me.

From the moment I arrived right up to the day i left (ps i am home now.. :( ) I was meeting people left and right. some of the most amazing people I have come across in my 39 years... All my new friends and Rockys & Brittania amongst others,all my new friends in the DR, UK, Canada,USA I would list you all but would hate mistakenly leave anyone out.. you all know me.. and YOU ALL know who you are. miss everyone already.

Never thought i would be saying this .. it was so hard to leave..didn't want to say goodbye... some of my good bye took hours.just thinking brings tears to my eyes...guess i can be emotional.. ( what do you think....listen to your mom!!)

Had the most amazing weather week while on vacation that i have ever had in my life.. lets just say got my share of everything.. sun,food,great times, experiences. shared moments that i will never ever forget.. (listen to your mom) hope the pics not too dark might not be able to see me .. oh yeah i am smiling so you can see me and mom!!

Sorry I wont be able to share the holidays will all my friends..Xmas and New years sound like an amazing awesome experience.. having so many this past week i don't know if i could take anymore.. ok i can i know i can.. I do know that i will be there in spirit and this year that will have to be.. just being able to participate in the shopping spree with Marco and getting to hear all the stories about last year was an absolute honor..and being around for the wrapping and included in the pictures...wow...words cannot describe....

I could go on and on.. have been doing nothing but talking and sharing about one of the most amazing experiences in my life since arriving safely home last night.... LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER.

mom's are moms we dont always do what they tell us to.. let alone listen to what they say... but let me tell you .. every once in a while.. ok more than that.. they come up with a good thing... sorry for being so stubborn and waiting all this time to experience something so amazing... moms are "amazing".. and mine is on the top of the list...

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING.. I LOVE YOU

KEVIN

Hoping to have some pictures to share ...

Miss you all... such an amazing emotional experience you are all AWESOME

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY, NEW YEARS, AND JUST GREAT TIMES FOR GREAT PEOPLE

Kevin... aka..Ro's son.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What can I say, Kevin?
Heck of a good post and we miss your smiling face, and although you're now away, at least you have something to look forward to.
Hope to see you soon, Marco.

N

naturelover

I wish i was eloquent like what you are!
I'm sure mom has a tear in her eye reading this post.

mrpossibility68

Nov 30, 2007
thanks john.. a pleasure meeting you ...and playing tennis with you as well..

tears where in my eyes... actually streaming down my face while i was posting...

shhhhh...dont tell anyone..

did i say that out loud..

mrpossibility68

Nov 30, 2007
hey .... very nice of you to say... guess the whole country just isnt the same..

lol... thanks for taking such good care was an absolute pleasure...

merry xmas eve day!!!!!!!!

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
Hi Kevin,
Enjoyed meeting you in the Brittania and continuing on almost all night at the Caiperinia Bar.

I felt the same as you the first time I came here, it just fits some people right.

Hope to see you back here soon

Geoff

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Hey there Kevin, I wondered if it might be you!

When I started reading this post I thought of Ro's son! Sure enough, it was you. Yeah, moms are amazing and you have a very talented and loving mother. Super mom! ;) I miss mine soooo much (R.I.P.) but every once in a while I look at myself or listen and I catch myself having little "Audrey" moments -- talking to strangers, saying good morning to people I pass on my street, telling teenagers to stop swearing. I'd roll my eyes, when she would do it and I know my daughter does now but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Kevin because you're amazing also! Just wait until you have a little one of your own!!!! HHHAAAaaaa!

It was a pleasure hanging out with you at Terrazo Caribe. You're fun to be with, it's obvious you love to dance and have a good time. I hope we'll all meet again!