I am so bored, can't wait.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Seems like the new year is just around the corner and I am already impatient. Many DR1ers are heading towards sosua and guess what? so am I.
Santiago is dead and so is my clinic, seems like everyone is already on vacation. I am stuck here in my office for a few patients who come from far away and they need me at the moment; otherwise, I would be sitting at rocky's right now.
Now it seems I would have to work on sunday as well as a patient would be coming here from far away (higuey). He can only come on saturday and sunday so what the heck, I will stay. Then early morning at around 9:30am I will be heading towards sosua to hang with my buddies, robert and all.
The problem is, sunday seems like a century away. I wish if I could fall into a coma and wake up on sunday. This way I won't have to wait and count the torturous hours and days.
I want to be in the pool, sleeping till 12am and drinking cold ones.
So I guess i would have to bore you all to death until sunday arrives.
Hahahaha.
AZB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Stick around 'till Monday and you can join us for the New Year's bash.
I'm sure that you've seen a ton of pix of us going ou into the barrios, but there ain't nothing like actually doing it.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mamao.....

Seems like the new year is just around the corner and I am already impatient. Many DR1ers are heading towards sosua and guess what? so am I.
Santiago is dead and so is my clinic, seems like everyone is already on vacation. I am stuck here in my office for a few patients who come from far away and they need me at the moment; otherwise, I would be sitting at rocky's right now.
Now it seems I would have to work on sunday as well as a patient would be coming here from far away (higuey). He can only come on saturday and sunday so what the heck, I will stay. Then early morning at around 9:30am I will be heading towards sosua to hang with my buddies, robert and all.
The problem is, sunday seems like a century away. I wish if I could fall into a coma and wake up on sunday. This way I won't have to wait and count the torturous hours and days.
Hahahaha.
AZB
Booooo hoooo, cry me a river, you *&^%%$, why don't you!!.

At least you ONLY have to wait until Sunday to have fun....SOME of us have to wait MONTHS!!.

I hope a horse makes you his "wife" until Sunday....THEN you WILL have something to talk about, while having FUNNNNNN!!!!. Wahahahahaha!!.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It must suck to be you AZB, but look on the right side (for me that is) I will be leaving for The DR in a few hours. My party has already started...and it will go on until January 3rd when I'm coming back...Loving it.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Hahahaha.
AZB

BRB, I'm hunting for my violin, BTW AZB would you like some cheese with that whine?

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Did I mention that the snow is Knee deep here, and it's freezing? I'm the one who could use a little sympathy!

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
I'm packing right now - I leave for the DR in the morning and cannot wait! 24 days of warm weather will be wonderful!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It must suck to be you AZB, but look on the right side (for me that is) I will be leaving for The DR in a few hours. My party has already started...and it will go on until January 3rd when I'm coming back...Loving it.

Come meet up with us boring people in sosua. We will be there till the 2nd.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mas adentro.....

Come meet up with us boring people in sosua. We will be there till the 2nd.
AZB
You just keep sticking that knife deeper and deeper, *&^%$#!!..

As a punishment, I may even join you guys!!. :cheeky::cheeky:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
You just keep sticking that knife deeper and deeper, *&^%$#!!..

As a punishment, I may even join you guys!!. :cheeky::cheeky:

See what you did AZB, now u ruined it for everyone!!!!

wahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

just kiddin' Miguel.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel, will you bring your 3 legged boyfriend ramon as well?
Wahahahahah.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si....

Miguel, will you bring your 3 legged boyfriend ramon as well?
Wahahahahah.
AZB
Are you kidding me....If I were to go, of course....the guy is my shadow. LOL.

Heeeeey, wait a second....ANNNNNND how in hell do you know he was 3 legs?.

Ahaaaaa, shame shame shame...

That's ok, your secret is safe with me. Wahahahahaha!.

MAR: just for you>>>> SHOO!!. Wahahahaha!.

JustCallMeBruce

Nov 20, 2007
AZB,
Let me know if you got myl engthly e-mail. I am having a great time with friends and family here but wish I was in Sosua with you guys. Hope to see you some day soon when I get to Santiago.