Thread: Acupuncture

Post Thanks / Like

Default Acupuncture

Hi there,

I'm going to move to Puerto Plata at the end of March. Does anyone know of anyone who practises acupuncture in this area, or anywhere in the DR, and how I can get hold of them (an email/web address)?

Thanks for your help!

Lucy

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

When you get here, send me an private message. I know of a lady in santiago who performs acupuncture. She a MD but also practices natural healing methods.
    AZB

Post Thanks / Like

I am a practitioner myself and I'm trying to figure out if I want to work for someone or to work on my own, so I'd like to contact her before I get there. Could you give me her email address/website address?

I am new to all this online chat stuff so don't know how to send you a private message!

thanks Lucy

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I have miss placed her number but as soon as I find it, I will sent it to you.
    her name is: Dra. Angela halls.
    AZB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Acupuncture

There is a Spa in Costambar run by a Physical Therapist named Luci.
    She is trained in Acupressure. I know this is not the same thing but Costambar is certainly much closer to Puerto Plata than Santiago. For you consideration.
    Ask for Luci at Luci's Massage Center at Plaza Costambar next to Villa Jasmine
    Tn: 809-970-7522

Herny03

Post Thanks / Like

thanks so much for your help, that's really useful

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lucy

I am also an acupuncture practitioner that is wanting to move to DR. It seems as if you have been doing some research as to the acupuncture scene there. Have you moved to the DR? How much acupuncture is being practised in the DR?

Kind Regards
    Ronell from south africa

Quote Originally Posted by luceelu View Post
    I am a practitioner myself and I'm trying to figure out if I want to work for someone or to work on my own, so I'd like to contact her before I get there. Could you give me her email address/website address?

I am new to all this online chat stuff so don't know how to send you a private message!

thanks Lucy