Harrisons Fine Caribbean Jewelers

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
Hey guys, I am thinking of buying a necklace from them, it has a silver chain, a larimar stone for a main setting and pink shells and other small pieces of larimar going around it to the right and left. They said they would throw in some matching ear rings as well. I know nothing of larimar and the prices it should sell for. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with them to share?

hidden agenda

Aug 4, 2007
Well, I dont really like gold. Where are the better deals you speak of? Its just a silver chain. I mean, its a nice neck lace, looks wise, I just dont want to get home and have the thing fall out or something dumb like that.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Patrick Silversmiths has higher quality jewelry at better prices. Its next door to a cambio, between Playero and Maura Mai.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Harrison's is expensive, yes, but the quality is amazing!

I bought a beautiful bracelet at patrick's (wearing it now) but the clasp did break on it...my friend bought a gorgeous cocktail ring, she loves it very much and as far as I know no issues.

I liked Patrick's but wish the bracelet did not break.

I wish I could afford Harrison's. The owner has an amazing art collection....

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
The ower of Harrisons, Mr. Harrison, has been mostly out of the D.R. for a few years. I do not know if he still owns the company or not. My wife and I found that the prices went up and the quality down in his absents... but you can find some good stuff if you look hard and bargan hard.

Patricks Silversmith (sp), in Sosua next to Morua Mai has nice quality and fair prices and is the first place we go when looking. He also fixed some other jewerly for us.

Regards, Ringo