Need Wrappers - Urgently

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I can't get their until tomorrow morning, but I'll be sure to help out.

If you need another jeep that you can load up with presents, count me in ;)

Your doing a fantastic job Marco and all the crew at Rocky's, you should be very proud!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Santa's Little Helpers are here.

Don't you just love this time of the year, with the way everybody pitches in?
The wrappers are doing their thing, yippee....

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07003.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07008.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07012.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07014.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07016.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07017.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07018.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07019.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07020.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07021.jpg

Aug 21, 2007
Tomorrow morning, Sunday, we can help wrap. Unfortunately, have no paper. Still want our help? No free drinks necessary.

Reactions: mike l

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Tomorrow morning, Sunday, we can help wrap. Unfortunately, have no paper. Still want our help? No free drinks necessary.
Thanks Lindsey,
We'll buy you breakie then.
Then again, the way this team is going, it might get all done tonight.
There's been as many as 8 people wrapping at a time and the pile is huge now.

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07wrappeddd0.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07wrappedddd.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky..Wonderful ....you have a great team.....Thank you Lucille
Thanks Lucille, and there's no doubt that the employees help out a lot, but I would like to point out that a whole bunch of expats have helped and contributed to make this all happen, including wrapping, and they most humbly prefer not to have their names mentioned or photos published.
There's some big hearts around here. :bunny:

There's only a few hundred presents left to wrap, and then we're ready.

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07wrapped-1.jpg

ChristmasPresentsDec28-07wrappedeee.jpg

A

apostropheman

wow! this appears to be the largest group of gifts so far! you know you're doing something right when you're importing wrappers. :D

i'm glad to see that so many people understand how important this really is!!!

Rocky,

i trust you'll have a webcam on for those of us that can only be there in spirit.:laugh:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
wow! this appears to be the largest group of gifts so far! you know you're doing something right when you're importing wrappers. :D

i'm glad to see that so many people understand how important this really is!!!
Lindsey Kaufman & better half just left here after wrapping for hours.
It's almost all done now.
Thanks folks.

Rocky,

i trust you'll have a webcam on for those of us that can only be there in spirit.:laugh:
Hmmm, I don't think so.
It's going to be dark, and the real fun is out in the barrios.
We'll have pix, and lots of them, I'm sure.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Wow! So heartwarming and lovely to see!!
You are really doing a wonderful thing Marco...and everyone who has helped!!
There are going to be some very very happy kids in the DR :) :)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Have a blast guys! You are doing such amazing an job Marco and I too anxiously await the pix...that we we get to live vicariously through your experience...and Happy New Year to all!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Lindsey Kaufman & better half just left here after wrapping for hours.
It's almost all done now.
Thanks folks.

SoTHAT's where he was!!!! 'Better Half' was due on the golf course in Playa Dorada this morning at 08.00 but had to cry off with 'Other Duties'. For a man who has no greater love than golf (other than Lindsey of course) that is one HELL of sacrifice to make on a Sunday morning!! More power to your elbow 'Better Half'!! See you in a coule of weeks when we should be able to get down to Santiago to meet 'The Big Man' himself .....:pirate:... HB. ~ Grahame.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
SoTHAT's where he was!!!! 'Better Half' was due on the golf course in Playa Dorada this morning at 08.00 but had to cry off with 'Other Duties'. For a man who has no greater love than golf (other than Lindsey of course) that is one HELL of sacrifice to make on a Sunday morning!! More power to your elbow 'Better Half'!! See you in a coule of weeks when we should be able to get down to Santiago to meet 'The Big Man' himself .....:pirate:... HB. ~ Grahame.
Oh oh.
I sense that I just opened my mouth to change feet.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Not so Rocky. Lindsey e-mailed me yesterday that he wouldn't be coming & I saw her post last night so was quite aware before you posted. Just my way of publishing the virtues of someone who could give a game of golf up for a worthy cause!! ~ Grahame.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Not so Rocky. Lindsey e-mailed me yesterday that he wouldn't be coming & I saw her post last night so was quite aware before you posted. Just my way of publishing the virtues of someone who could give a game of golf up for a worthy cause!! ~ Grahame.
Thank goodness.
The last thing I wanted to do was cause them an inconvenience, specially in light of them so generously volunteering to help out.
Anyhow, now that we're here talking about them on the world wide web, I might as well mention that they sure are some fine people. and a lot of fun.
They are the type of folks who make Sosua a finer place to live in.

Aug 21, 2007
Okay, Okay

Thanks, Grahame and Marco for all the kudos.

Name dropping was not exactly what we had in mind when we came to help. Hope you understand about the golf, Grahame. Sometimes doing what is right is more important than doing what we want, i.e. golf.

I enjoyed helping today, Marco. Should you need any last minute help tomorrow, give me a shout.