can you help

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

naturelover

i need to identify a black bird with beady little eyes......no i havent been mugged ....it has feathers ...what is the name of it

N

naturelover

lizards

also a lizard that moves like a snake and has a snakes tongue...what is it called

N

naturelover

thank you knowledgeable people ....the bird is the brewers blackbird no idea about the lizard yet
"if you want something doing do it yourself"

N

naturelover

reserve your caustic comments for someoen who deserves it

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Why??

Something is really bothering me.
OP comes on board with a very general question.Not very descriptive. Probably 1500-2000 birds could be fit the bill. Doesn't give info in what kind of area he saw it, heard it, etc. etc.

Waits about 4 hours and feels compelled to say-thanks but I did it myself without your help. When given a gentle reminder by a moderator to be patient OP comes back with the boxing gloves on. Mind you, this is all about a small black bird with beady eyes in four hours time.

My point and question is: As I am sure many of you do I read a number of forum boards to get information, advise or entertainment. Only here do I see this type of behaviour. Very aggresive, and quick to want to put the mitts on.

WHY??

JE
BTW-Interested in seeing how OP comes back at this. I would ask the mod to allow any type of post even if it is insulting to me.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes John you're right, the mod did not deserve that reply and since he has found the answer without anyone's help let's close this down.

We need more whip cracking in the New Year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.