Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Kidnapping???

Is there anyone who has information of the US (naturalized) citizen who"s body was found mutilated in the Tenares area today? I am intersted in this crime, as it seem to be exceptionally violent toward an American citizen. Any info welcome? BTW, I am awaiting the results and follow-up of the expediente that the US FBI & Embassy and the DR PN, delivered to the Procurador General of the Republica before Christmas, on the Susan Rash/Samana kidnapping case. Will the criminals go to trial? Will they serve time?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Some info here
    http://www.elcaribecdn.com/articulo_...=63&titular=ok

I've seen reports elsewhere, too, but no time to find them right now. I'll look later.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SamanaJon View Post
    Is there anyone who has information of the US (naturalized) citizen who"s body was found mutilated in the Tenares area today? I am intersted in this crime, as it seem to be exceptionally violent toward an American citizen. Any info welcome? BTW, I am awaiting the results and follow-up of the expediente that the US FBI & Embassy and the DR PN, delivered to the Procurador General of the Republica before Christmas, on the Susan Rash/Samana kidnapping case. Will the criminals go to trial? Will they serve time?
    This man was the uncle of a member here, he goes by Mayimbe, maybe you would like to PM him, very sad situation that's happening with these kidnappings or very scary actually.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    This man was the uncle of a member here, he goes by Mayimbe, maybe you would like to PM him, very sad situation that's happening with these kidnappings or very scary actually.
    What a deadful Christmas for that family. Mayimbe, our condolences. SamanaJon, another news item here:
    FBI investiga muerte de hombre cuyo cadáver apareció descuartizado

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to add - interview with deceased's daughter here:
    Bienvenidos al Hoy Digital