Another Kidnapping???

SamanaJon

Jun 20, 2007
Is there anyone who has information of the US (naturalized) citizen who"s body was found mutilated in the Tenares area today? I am intersted in this crime, as it seem to be exceptionally violent toward an American citizen. Any info welcome? BTW, I am awaiting the results and follow-up of the expediente that the US FBI & Embassy and the DR PN, delivered to the Procurador General of the Republica before Christmas, on the Susan Rash/Samana kidnapping case. Will the criminals go to trial? Will they serve time? :paranoid:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Is there anyone who has information of the US (naturalized) citizen who"s body was found mutilated in the Tenares area today? I am intersted in this crime, as it seem to be exceptionally violent toward an American citizen. Any info welcome? BTW, I am awaiting the results and follow-up of the expediente that the US FBI & Embassy and the DR PN, delivered to the Procurador General of the Republica before Christmas, on the Susan Rash/Samana kidnapping case. Will the criminals go to trial? Will they serve time? :paranoid:

This man was the uncle of a member here, he goes by Mayimbe, maybe you would like to PM him, very sad situation that's happening with these kidnappings or very scary actually.