Saltpetre/saltpeter/potassium nitrate

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
How do you say Saltpetre in Dominican or spanish. My dictionaries and the internet have proved useless. No I don?t want to blow anybody up, I just want to make up a brine to make some decent salt cured meats not this ubiquitous ?smoked?.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, I just didn?t know where else to go. No rude suggestions please!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
How do you say Saltpetre in Dominican or spanish. My dictionaries and the internet have proved useless. No I don?t want to blow anybody up, I just want to make up a brine to make some decent salt cured meats not this ubiquitous ?smoked?.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, I just didn?t know where else to go. No rude suggestions please!
Wait a minute....
Isn't that the stuff my mommy used to put in my food to slow down my horniness???????

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
You could try using the chemical formula at a farmacia to request it...

KNO3. The three should be a subscript...written lower than the chemical symbols.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
No, Rocky, that was bromide. also reputedly given to british troops in the tea to reduce their lustfullness. You must have been a beautiful baby or at least tried to convince the girls so!!

Not that any of these answers or comments are of the slightest help to me.

As regards marriage Rocky, no problem, I don?t know for americans but for europeans just warn her that unless she looks after you well you can always divorce her in which case she gets no pension from your government whem you die. Presumably for she one can also read he.