Re: I'll be more than happy!

D

darius

Re: I'll be more than happy!

whoa, man you have made plenty of assumptions in yr response, which is partly my fault, because when I posted the message a had a blast of memories from the DR (after drinking a little rum)

So I thought log on to the board and see wassup.

Firstly my friend I'm no Gringo 100% Blackman here, secondly I went to the DR on Business, but because I like to stay with the Masses (and because I'm self employed), I stayed in local places with local people, and although my spanish isn't 100 %, most people accepted me as a local until I spoke.

Now, I don't have a problem with getting women, but as a retired playa, I am now looking for a certain type of woman to settle down with, now don't get me wrong, there are some good black women here in the UK, but there are certain qualities I like in a woman, and I found a lot of women had that over there, strength, comittment and a genuine warm nature, and I found this.

I suppose I just being dreamy when I say, yeah am gonna go out there and find me one of those ladies, but hey everyone has the right to dream don't they, and who knows, god sparing I might just do that one day soon.

I'm not saying all the women in the DR are Darlins and they are all sincere, but I had good expieriences out there with some women, not just sexual, but warm times and I will take the memories to my grave.

But hey I'n not gonna bore you with this thing, but next time don't be so quick to judge a man.

On the same score, my apologies for not being clear, but whats a brother to do when there's rum in the house

Peace

T

Tom

JCesar gets chumped!

Jcesar - you played yourself BIG TIME. A perfect example of how someone sees the world from their own warped perception. Give the man a break. There IS something unspoiled and precious about many dominican women that is alluring. But like any other relationship - try to keep your head. I've had the spell put on me too. It's powerful mojo whammyjammy.Just let your head keep the edge on your heart.

A

arcoiris

Re: unspoiled & precious

my hubby tends to be a little paranoid and overprotective too. He has seen too much. my father was the same way. if there is "something unspoiled & precious, they would like, no they struggle hard to keep it that way, and they don't let anybody even think about looking at or talking to their female sisters or daughters the wrong way. So if darius got the message then JCesar wasn't chumped, but darius knows to leave the unspoiled & precious things that way. This is not to say darius does not have a chance, but this says darius has to go about it in a way that shows his intentions are proper. I guess some of the pimp types wouldn't know about that.